LTC Direct Mail Piece

Do you believe 300 to 350K ?
Given what he shared below - regarding the flow of 2-3 leads per day?
Let me see... 2.5 leads/day -> about say 15 leads weekly, converting into (lets be generous) 2 policies, at 8k premium weekly (generous again)? Don't believe into 300k placed per year, sorry.

Let me see... 2.5 leads/day -> about say 15 leads weekly, converting into (lets be generous) 2 policies, at 8k premium weekly (generous again)? Don't believe into 300k placed per year, sorry.

Do you work internet leads ?

1 out of 7 too high ?

previously posted by ltci4sure

What's it to you what another producer makes a year? You have time to spend on doing his production numbers, to learn what?

Jack obviously has a successful business and whatever he earns is his business not yours.

Spend your time on something worthwhile.............

previously posted by ltci4sure
You have time to spend on doing his production numbers, to learn what?

Please accept my apology (directed to the forum's body) if my post seemed offensive. Jack has repeatedly made a point that his lead cost is 0 with seemingly unlimited supply of leads. This in itself (in my opinion) is confusing for people who are just getting into the business, setting up (again IMHO) unreasonable expectations - and needs to be put in perspective.

Jack,

What were the results on the mailing? Have you done more?

Are you still generating more leads through your website?

Thanks.

My BGA just dropped 5000 pieces of a custom direct mail piece on my behalf as a test using the Georgia LTC Partnership as a lead-in. I have not done direct mail since 2005.

Anyone doing local direct mail?

Arthur, you are doing direct mail, correct?

What works today?

Do you recommend first sending them out their free information they requested on the State Partnership, and then follow up with a phone call.

Or just call right away, have a conversation and attempt to set an appointment?

It has been 9 years since I did mailers but since I am not paying for it, I figured I have nothing to lose-----what works today?

Back