Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

Mark Rosenthal:

I'm new agent waiting for my license to be issued, i don't have so much money because i'm waiting for my license to start working. We don't know each other but i hope you get back to the trenches with the energy of a person that has totally recovered. i sent you some money trough go fund me.I encourage the thousand of members here do the same. Any amount would add up.

We've all had a moment in our lives where we needed help.

At that moment in time, it is easy for someone to think there 'was a better way', if only we had done something differently, we wouldn't be in that situation.

Mark is no different. I'm sure he would prefer not to have MS. He is at a point where he had to swallow his pride and ask for help. I don't know Mark that well, but I know him well enough to know the situation is real.

If the situation is real and the need is there, then based on that alone, decide if you want to help or not. If you want to question his motives, then don't help, but as a favor to Mark, don't question the need.

And yes, the irony of an insurance person not having coverage wasn't lost on me, but at the same time, I completely understand that with MS, CI wasn't applicable and DI probably was never an obtainable, valid option. So, while it may be a bit ironic, questioning it doesn't change the circumstances.

Dan

OK. Here we go.

The next 10 FE agents that will donate $100 to help Mark out we (FexContracting) will match it.

Can be full time, part time or no time FE agents. Let's get this forum on it's feet and help Mark out.

OK. Here we go. The next 10 FE agents that will donate $100 to help Mark out we (FexContracting) will match it. Can be full time, part time or no time FE agents. Let's get this forum on it's feet and help Mark out.

Done. Nine more to go. (No time fe agent)

Scott (Newby) I will donate $100 on top of what I have given already if you (FEX) match. I am a no timer.

Done!

Done. Nine more to go. (No time fe agent)

Excellent. That makes your donation worth $200.

----------

Scott (Newby) I will donate $100 on top of what I have given already if you (FEX) match. I am a no timer. Done!

That's got us up to $400. That's great that you are adding more to what you had already done.

I know there are more like me that read the thread and intended to give but didn't get around to it. This is just the nudge you may need. Let's double your gift. This could be any one of us needing help.

OK. Here we go.

The next 10 FE agents that will donate $100 to help Mark out we (FexContracting) will match it.

Can be full time, part time or no time FE agents. Let's get this forum on it's feet and help Mark out.

I have sold 3 FE policies but will toss in $100 for you to match

Latest posts

Back