Med Supp Companies with HH Discount with only one person

It's state srecific. As you know Illinois now requires 2 people in the household with Med Supps with same company to get the discount. They didn't at first. After our *** Democrats changed it, I stopped paying attention. I remember there were some that just required the policyholder to live with somebody 18 or older to get the discount. :yes:

Yup Il excludes because of state law, I do a lot in IL, Some states have to be over 60 and some just over 18

But it seems the Med Supp companies that do allow for only one to apply will allow in any state that allows it and each will follow the same state guidelines

A tool in development that may be of use to some of you:

HHD Cheat Sheet - Thank You!

( @bekahsack , just letting you know I posted this link )

Thanks for posting! That's the confirmation page, though – here's a better link: Household Discount Cheat Sheet - Download Now

If you enter your email to get it, we send you emails when it's updated with new carriers. For example, we just sent out an update email with Accendo being added. Hope some guys and gals find it useful! Every carrier seems to do it differently.

Thanks for posting! That's the confirmation page, though – here's a better link: Household Discount Cheat Sheet - Download Now

If you enter your email to get it, we send you emails when it's updated with new carriers. For example, we just sent out an update email with Accendo being added. Hope some guys and gals find it useful! Every carrier seems to do it differently.

If what I have seen posted on the forum is just a sample of people looking for the info, there are a number of Med Supp agents that would like to have this information to help them quote more effectively in their markets. Hats off to your company for starting to work something out, and for sharing it with the agent community.

I have seen comment about household discounts in material about new products being released this fall. I thought I would bump this thread as a reminder about the work New Horizon's people have done in gathering HHD information for agents.

I have seen comment about household discounts in material about new products being released this fall. I thought I would bump this thread as a reminder about the work New Horizon's people have done in gathering HHD information for agents.

Woah, crazy timing. Our team is currently working on updating this given all the new carriers and some leniency being added to some IL carriers (1 policy in the home vs. 2). Thanks for bumping this. Anyone who fills out the form to download it will be added to our updates list and will be first to now when the new version comes out.

Woah, crazy timing. Our team is currently working on updating this given all the new carriers and some leniency being added to some IL carriers (1 policy in the home vs. 2). Thanks for bumping this. Anyone who fills out the form to download it will be added to our updates list and will be first to now when the new version comes out.
I just made a post in another thread quoting two posts by goillini52 and inquiring if there had been a change in IL because of 2 carriers I just saw in your sheet!

I just made a post in another thread quoting two posts by goillini52 and inquiring if there had been a change in IL because of 2 carriers I just saw in your sheet!
Yep!! MoO and MAC are 1-policy now instead of 2. We're also adding the new carriers and checking over everything for any other updates.

Back