Missed You Guys....

Many Med Supp carriers offer a per app bonus, usually $100-$300.

Yes, I addressed that, but that is for actual production, not for lead generation.

I have qualified for "free" leads in the past and found them worth exactly what I paid for them. So far, no one has offered to pay for advertising or cover part of the cost of my YT channel and social media presence.

Actually what @somarco said is 100% true.

Most companies offer $$$ for production. FE, Life and everything else. Usually it's something like a small lead drop for a certain number of cases written per month.

Welp, nope again. They literally said, here’s $2k to sell med supps. UHC doesn’t offer FE or life.
I said, I can produce a lot of UHC MAPD. The marketer said, we want Supp sales. You guys love to stick together in your post and it’s embarrassing.

Things are different in the sunshine state . . . + UHC is the 800 lb gorilla and can do anything they want. And again, that is THEIR money, not $$ from CMS

Did other Medigap carriers offer marketing money?

Nope. No one else. But you literally said, don’t expect med Supp companies to hand out marketing money. They have.

Nope. No one else. But you literally said, don’t expect med Supp companies to hand out marketing money. They have.
So when you add the $100-$300 an app med sup bonus money med sup agents making much more overall than mapd agents ( 90% of mapd sales are $310). There goes the argument greedy agents pushing mapd because it pays much more

So when you add the $100-$300 an app med sup bonus money med sup agents making much more overall than mapd agents ( 90% of mapd sales are $310). There goes the argument greedy agents pushing mapd because it pays much more
One thing I will never understand and you say it constantly. 90% of MA sales are MA to MA and 306.00. 90% of mine are new to MA when turning 65 or new to MA coming off a Med Sup. I do less then 5 a year MA to MA and those are MA to D-SNP. Maybe I’m lucky Aetna has been very stable in my area for many years.

Welp, nope again. They literally said, here’s $2k to sell med supps. UHC doesn’t offer FE or life.
I said, I can produce a lot of UHC MAPD. The marketer said, we want Supp sales. You guys love to stick together in your post and it’s embarrassing.
Dude. I'm licensed with UHC in ten states. That's ten different markers. And been selling UHC since you were in diapers. I know what products they offer.

I also know their bonuses and marketing money. Do you honestly think that your the only one they gave two grand to?

Nope again my big ass.

One thing I will never understand and you say it constantly. 90% of MA sales are MA to MA and 306.00. 90% of mine are new to MA when turning 65 or new to MA coming off a Med Sup. I do less then 5 a year MA to MA and those are MA to D-SNP. Maybe I’m lucky Aetna has been very stable in my area for many years.

Actually i was looking the data up . Total turnover in mapd plans every 12 months is about 35% I’ve read . Avg retention is about 3 yrs on a plan . 33 million mapd plans so that’s about 11 million mapd to mapd plans per yr . Med sup about 1 million plans out of 14 million flip yearly. Thats 12 million total. 4 million people will turn 65 this yr. I got no doubt 1 million of those are already either on disability ,tricare for life or will just keep original Medicare ( 6 million on this ) . So the correct # is 75-80% are internal flips . Still of every 4 written 3 are flips . I was just estimating 90% . My t-65’s are probably 25% of total

Dude. I'm licensed with UHC in ten states. That's ten different markers. And been selling UHC since you were in diapers. I know what products they offer.

I also know their bonuses and marketing money. Do you honestly think that your the only one they gave two grand to?

Nope again my big ass.

Does that change the fact that he said med Supp companies don’t give marketing money, and I said they do? Because I just got med Supp marketing money. And then you said he’s right. The only argument I made was that. You chimed in with nothing

Me too. 95% of my sales are new to Medicare. Hopefully these new regulations will slow down the agents that are in biz just to churn.

Back