• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Monumental and Transamerica

Final Expense New Business Phone Closure

The Final Expense New Business phones lines will be closed on 4/11/18 from noon to close central time.

We will be focusing our staff on processing and placing policies.

If you have an immediate need, please email us at [email protected].

LOL... reading and comprehension......

See, now today I am good with that. Because I do not have a CS need but have a $2,400 FE (oops, SIWL) app I want issue/paid.

They are tough to get on the phone that is for sure. I don't know how you F2F guys do it from a client home.

Lee

The Final Expense New Business phones lines will be closed on 4/11/18 from noon to close central time.

guess UHL needs to do the same---------they are the worst. I complained 2 weeks ago cause I had 3 policies still not issued in 2 weeks. I have another faxed on 2/27 still sitting in pending---------just send another email of complaint telling them how laughable and ridiculous that is. I wrote 1 just so I wouldnt get termed as was getting close and followed it up with more-----------there will be no more/ I don't know how they can stay viable taking 2 weeks + on simplified issue with a PHI even before hitting UW. I thought Trans was hard to do biz with but they better than these guys

Back