Napa E&0 coverage not good

NAPA E& O coverage not good. I've had E&0 coverage for years thru Mercer, Calsurance and others. last two years used NAPA. Well, I had a frivolous claim against our company because John Hancock tried to weasel out of paying a widow 250K death benefit. National Casualty used by Napa refused to defend me. My daughter who actually wrote the case was defended immediately by Calsurance. I have found Napa's carrier Nationwide and National Casualty to be disingenuous and cheap.

It took 2 days for CNA (NAPA) plan to respond, & since then, I haven't heard much and based on the input from here, I will definitely be switching to NAIFA plan, (provided by Calsurance)

Even Calsurance NAIFA policy will not cover Willful Acts. They will defend until there is a final judgement at which time you have to pay them back. Take down the postings on the internet, stop posting your situation on this site and others, and hope that they drop the suit

After paying probably 50k in premiums over the years NAPA's Nationwide, National Casualty insurance company has decided to ignore on their obligations

$50k? Seriously?

What obligations have they ignored?

Is this anything like the SOLID advice offered in this thread that has been ignored?

A company has accused you of slander because you posted things you THINK are untrue about their services. You continue to post your ideas day in and day out. That is a Willful Act. You didn't make a mistake and post that you HEARD that the insurance MAY be not as advertised, you did an in depth analysis of what you THINK about the carrier. Unfortunately your article about the insurer may live on forever on the web and they can claim damages if they feel they have been wronged. Take the stuff down that you posted if at all possible. Write a retraction. Call the company and plead stupidity. Or continue along with your ways and pay the piper.

It took 2 days for CNA (NAPA) plan to respond, & since then, I haven't heard much and based on the input from here, I will definitely be switching to NAIFA plan, (provided by Calsurance)

Good luck switching to the NAIFA plan now. You've been sued. You'll need to check the questions, but you will probably have to disclose that which will make you ineligible. If you do lose, it will almost certainly make you ineligible for all the popular low cost plans.

I was just looking through this forum to look at suggested E&O companies as I am just making a purchase. I was about to do it through NAPA. Any more opinions about NAPA please?

Back