New Agent Looking for Advice

I am a new personal lines agent in Florida and looking for some advice on how to grow my business such as marketing myself and going out and getting new business to build a good book? Any suggestions or comments would be great!! Thanks

what type of list do i need to buy? are you talking about leads? and what does DNC scrubbed mean? sorry for the ignorence i am very new to this!

I am a new personal lines agent in Florida and looking for some advice on how to grow my business such as marketing myself and going out and getting new business to build a good book? Any suggestions or comments would be great!! Thanks

Attend as many networking meetings as you can. Don't stop going. Keep building relationships. Then the referels will come to you.:biggrin:

-Bob
www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

Do all of the above along with letting everyone you know what you do and have to offer. Don't forget to follow up follow up follow up. Best of luck to you

You may want to look into working low priced aged insurance leads that are 3 to 90 days old of people who went online requesting insurance quotes in your area.

Plus, we have several free webinar & teleconference recordings that you can request at our website that cover different aspects of growing an insurance business that we did with different presenters.

You can request these free recordings at:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

A "list" of your target prospects...your company/carrier can tell you what targets they're competitive with and a list broker can get you a list of likely candidates who fit that list. The DNC is the "do not call" list...can't solict/call the ones who've added their names to the list. Have the list scrubbed and you've eliminated that issue.

Latest posts

Back