News Sales Agent - Daily Sales Schedule

James Klenk

All,

I am a new sales producer (P&C Personal and Commercial) for an agency in NY. I am 2 months in and for all intents and purposes, I'm not producing. I am new to sales in general, I left teaching to enter insurance sales with my mom. My sphere is limited b/c I had to move to a new area. I'd like to know:

• How do I structure my day for most effective production
  • What are the best means of prospecting for someone in my situation
  • What are the best times to prospect relative to the method
  • What do I need to know about production that I don't know
  • Anything else you can kindly offer
I really enjoy workin for my agency. Good people. Good environment.

Thanks in advance.

J

All,

I am a new sales producer (P&C Personal and Commercial) for an agency in NY. I am 2 months in and for all intents and purposes, I'm not producing. I am new to sales in general, I left teaching to enter insurance sales with my mom. My sphere is limited b/c I had to move to a new area. I'd like to know:

• How do I structure my day for most effective production
  • What are the best means of prospecting for someone in my situation
  • What are the best times to prospect relative to the method
  • What do I need to know about production that I don't know
  • Anything else you can kindly offer
I really enjoy workin for my agency. Good people. Good environment.

Thanks in advance.

J

Read the book "Deep Work."

Implement.

Send me a thank you card later.

Hello. I'm a newbie like you. I'm switching over from bartending. I've been licensed since February, and although I can't boast any large sales numbers, I have a few policies under my belt. What I basically do is on Mondays I do cold calls. I have someone to help me who works as a concierge and has phone experience. I also created a Facebook business page and linked it to Instagram so when I post on one it automatically posts on the other. I also built a free website on Go Daddy. I post to all the free classified advertising sites.

I have tried to avoid purchasing too many leads, but I have purchased a mailing list of 370+ addresses and a phone list of 68. The mailing list I'm using to send out sales letters and postcards. The phone list is aged leads so I realize it may be a reach. In a nutshell, I make calls on Monday seeking to schedule appointments for the week. Each day I advertise online with posts and classified ads. I do calls again on Wednesday to reach anyone that was missed Monday. I take appointments at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm. This allows for time to pivot to a different product if the first suggestion doesn't work. It also allows for time to complete and submit the application online. I hope this helps a little bit.

I’d suggest buying some aged dm leads or buy a list ages 55-78 , income $0-$30k and start cold knocking doors. If you don’t have the money for dm leads look at some $10-$12 tm leads .

Hello. I'm a newbie like you. I'm switching over from bartending. I've been licensed since February, and although I can't boast any large sales numbers, I have a few policies under my belt. What I basically do is on Mondays I do cold calls. I have someone to help me who works as a concierge and has phone experience. I also created a Facebook business page and linked it to Instagram so when I post on one it automatically posts on the other. I also built a free website on Go Daddy. I post to all the free classified advertising sites.

I have tried to avoid purchasing too many leads, but I have purchased a mailing list of 370+ addresses and a phone list of 68. The mailing list I'm using to send out sales letters and postcards. The phone list is aged leads so I realize it may be a reach. In a nutshell, I make calls on Monday seeking to schedule appointments for the week. Each day I advertise online with posts and classified ads. I do calls again on Wednesday to reach anyone that was missed Monday. I take appointments at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm. This allows for time to pivot to a different product if the first suggestion doesn't work. It also allows for time to complete and submit the application online. I hope this helps a little bit.
Tony, well are you located in GA?

Back