Ohio - Med Supp - 5 Yr Comp?

Yeah, I'm not digging the set amount.

If you sell "JUST" CSI Life then it's cool. But who does that?

Agreed. You have to have 50 on the books to get to the higher level. I haven't used them yet. They have a niche or two. They'll consider someone with CHF. I was going to use them on someone, but he's about 10 inches too short for his weight, so I had to go with BCBS...they're GI here. Hate using them, they only pay 7% as earned...but that's better than 0, plus you get to help somebody.

Agreed. You have to have 50 on the books to get to the higher level. I haven't used them yet. They have a niche or two. They'll consider someone with CHF. I was going to use them on someone, but he's about 10 inches too short for his weight, so I had to go with BCBS...they're GI here. Hate using them, they only pay 7% as earned...but that's better than 0, plus you get to help somebody.

I just contracted with BCBS of IL and it says 10%. I didn't give any proof of production or anything like that... you may should be able to get more than 7%.

(Unless you were just throwing out an average since they cut it even lower on the older people)

I just contracted with BCBS of IL and it says 10%. I didn't give any proof of production or anything like that... you may should be able to get more than 7%.

(Unless you were just throwing out an average since they cut it even lower on the older people)

Glad you noticed that....thanks. I just called and checked, I've been getting 7% and I'm at 10%...that'll be corrected. I'm in the money now! Whooopeeee!:twitchy:

Glad you noticed that....thanks. I just called and checked, I've been getting 7% and I'm at 10%...that'll be corrected. I'm in the money now! Whooopeeee!:twitchy:

Now, when you go through McDonald's drive thru, you can order the entire value meal off of that commission. No more of that dollar menu stuff. :biggrin:

You're welcome.

Back