Ohio National Question

Rollem

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ohio
OK - I have been trying to figure out this contract between "career" and producer. Does anyone have any info on this co. and their comp structure? From what I was reading, it looked like 65% was the "high" commish.

I have seen a few on this forum really on their nuts. Any particular reasons why?

OK - I have been trying to figure out this contract between "career" and producer. Does anyone have any info on this co. and their comp structure? From what I was reading, it looked like 65% was the "high" commish.

I have seen a few on this forum really on their nuts. Any particular reasons why?

According to my regional VP, you can only become either career or PGA depending on which state you're located (i.e. you don't get to choose). 65 may be high for the career (I wouldn't know since I'm PGA). For PGA 65 is the level 1 (the lowest).

As far as why I like the co. .. a simple and plain no B.S. product line, agent-friendly staff, conservative management, and a great renewal compensation plan (for producers). If you focus on WL and good convertible terms (cheap, too), you can't go wrong with them IMO.

Back