Oil up another $11 a barrel tonight . Demand a 5-10% bump in your contract

Hard disagree on that. The truth always wins, given a long enough time frame.

In fairy tales and movies, I guess

In real life I guss how you look at it, How many died and never saw the outside of a concentration camp did the truth win for them

How many suffered under the inquisitions and never saw its end

Has this world really seen an end to starvation in the larger world? we have that in the developed world too much worse in the larger world

Oppression well there is a lot to unpack there

Truth is truth has some wins but in the larger history and the larger world the lies have had much more power and geography

Last edited:
In fairy tales and movies, I guess

In real life I guss how you look at it, How many died and never saw the outside of a concentration camp did the truth win for them

How many suffered under the inquisitions and never saw its end

Has this world really seen an end to starvation in the larger world? we have that in the developed world too much worse in the larger world

Oppression well there is a lot to unpack there

I'm not sure you're grasping what I said. I didn't imply anything about fairy tale endings for individual people.

Hmm... I must have slept, not sure how much fuel prices rose during that time? Perhaps you can remind me?

But I do know that what we have seen and are seeing now is when folks begin to believe that politics and politicians can save them.

I paid $4.50/gal in 2006 because of W. Now, they did blame it on Katrina then. But I have since been educated by the alt-right wingnuts that it's all on the president.

Bout time to wake up from that 16 year nap. :1wink:

the left media every day hundreds of claim to the ridiculous like Trump just said the moon is part of mars and Trump just told everyone to drink pool cleaner , I mean hundreds of claims daily too much
The disinfectant line wasn't a claim, it was the words emitted directly from his pie-hole on national tv.

Is this the same guy who turned the spigot off after he got elected?

I'm not a alt-right wingnut (whatever that may be?), just an everyday Joe who knows how to add and subtract. :laugh:
There are currently 9000 spigots the US oil industry refuses to turn on.

I don't know if you can do math or not. But I do know you are consumed by politics.
If a dog is hit by a car in Kuala Lumpur, the right will blame it on Biden crime policies, but when 900,000 die from bungled covid handling, they'll claim they were all actually just bicycle accidents. lol

No, hear you wrong. Consumed I am not. Overwhelmed at times, but I live an amazingly joyful life.

Example: Pickleball at church tonight with folks that run around 25 years my junior. I'll be sore when I'm finished, but I'll have a blast. I'll get to love on some young ones as well as be loved by them.

Sure, I'm one for a impassioned robust verbal joust about what's going on in the world, but I don't live in that. I can honestly say that my treasures reside somewhere else. Consumed, no... passionate, of course. :yes:

It must just be a big coincidence that the former President repeatedly said with absolute certainty and clarity that all this would happen once the radical left took power. Why listen to someone with all the inside knowledge and connections when we can hear from toolbelt and jd. :swoon:

Back