• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Oil up another $11 a barrel tonight . Demand a 5-10% bump in your contract

Example: Pickleball at church tonight with folks that run around 25 years my junior. I'll be sore when I'm finished, but I'll have a blast. I'll get to love on some young ones as well as be loved by them.:yes:

I freaking love pickleball. I haven't played it since high school gym class.

Want a good laugh cry?

Watch Harris try to speak during the news conference with Poland.
One heartbeat away from becoming leader of the free world. Really alarming.
(Can you imagine what a SOTU address would be like under Pres. Harris? :SLEEP:)

Last edited:
"It would be a tragedy if this woman won the presidency," tweeted Iuliia Mendel, former press secretary to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

It must just be a big coincidence that the former President repeatedly said with absolute certainty and clarity that all this would happen once the radical left took power. Why listen to someone with all the inside knowledge and connections when we can hear from toolbelt and jd. :swoon:

There you go making up shit again. But you lost me at "former president repeatedly said"

I assume you are talking about trump, but it could be any former president? If ii is trump, whatever he said once or repeatedly, was a lie. He never met the truth.

To get back on the topic, gas prices went down here today. No a lot. Down 7 cents.
I drive about 600 miles a week. My truck averages around 20 MPG so I use about 30 gallons a week. The increases are costing me about $40 more per week. I would rather not pay an extra $40 but it's not worth all the gnashing of teeth I read about here and elsewhere.

To get back on the topic, gas prices went down here today. No a lot. Down 7 cents.
I drive about 600 miles a week. My truck averages around 20 MPG so I use about 30 gallons a week. The increases are costing me about $40 more per week. I would rather not pay an extra $40 but it's not worth all the gnashing of teeth I read about here and elsewhere.
I drive about the same. My car gets a little less on mileage, and runs on premium, so maybe $50-$60 more/week. Still, not that big a deal for me, either, if all we’re talking about is paying extra for gas. But the additional cost for shipping is adding to the already increasing prices for EVERYTHING.

I doubt that I make nearly as much as you, so it may be a bigger problem for me. At the least, it’s big enough that I can’t be dismissive about it. But It’s a HUGE problem for my lower income clients, especially if they’re younger, working, and still raising a family. They’re the ones who suffer the most from any kind of inflation.

I’m hearing predictions of $7/gallon regular by summer. That’s gonna hurt.

Back