One Life America Final Expense

I agree. On a related note, I'm hoping the blessing arrives in my mailbox this week from that seed money I mailed the TV preacher. Should be coming any day now.

I doubled up and got two of them. Not taking any chances.

I was waiting for that--lol.
First, I know what you are talking about on the 110%. Most of my carriers pay me more than that-- up to 125%.
It's all give-n-take. It all comes down to a matter of personal preference.
You mentioned the 60% that you are paying in terms of that extra commission. Here's some things you get for that:
1. Peace of mind in knowing there is never a lead cost, or any kind of an up front cost to start your week.
2. No pressure in knowing you paid for the leads and you have to produce.
3. You have access to unlimited leads. (Based on production, you can actually get more than the 100 total leads per week.)
4. OLA is truly a legitimate company, even though I still totally object to the religious pandering.

The point is it all comes down to a personal preference. I'm a good producer. I'm here to tell you that me and Rcano stumbled across each other by sheer coincidence. She is an excellent, top-notch producer. I know her numbers. She is still with the company. Her preference is to make 50% and receive unlimited leads and stay extremely busy all the time.
I left OLA because of my personal reasons, none of which I have a bad thing to say about them.
For others, it would not be for them for the reason you espoused. In your and my current situation, we have to have plenty of extra money set aside for lead expense, or we'll go out of business quick. That is of no concern when you are getting free leads .

Igreen, I think you need to get a life and knock off the name calling with someone you just met. Maybe I'm not stupid. Maybe you're naive.
I know you are not a superstar if you are only doing 3600 AP per 30 leads. Truth be known, OLA only requires 100 AP per lead for their agents to get 40 A leads per week.
Now let's break those numbers down. Based on their 1 3/4% return, they are bringing in 35 leads for every 2,000 mailed. That cost them $880 per 2,000 mailers. Even at 100 AP per lead, that is 3500 AP per the 2,000 mailers, which is $4900 for the company. $1750 is paid in commissions. Another $1050 is paid to the upline, which leaves $2100 left for the company to pay for all the overhead, and profit for the owners. (Maybe you don't like this, but it is America, and the owners also deserve a profit after paying overhead.
I also do not know why you brought up the company being a Christian organization. I made it clear they are not in spite of what they claim, and I do not appreciate religious pandering.
Find me one comapny in the world you agree with ideally. You can't! I just stated one thing I don't like about OLA. Big deal!
BTW, they are not Christian not for the reason you mentioned. That has nothing to do with it. I could care less if they are making 500%. All I ask is to deliver to me as promised. That is at least what this company has done, which further repudiates some of the nonsense brought up in this thread.

If it is me you are talking about, then you tell me how I'm being stupid.
First, I don't work for OLA.
Regardless of that, are you saying someone is stupid because they do not agree with you, or because they choose a path you personally don't endorse?
Am I stupid because I choose path that still supports me and my family, albeit different from yours?
How are you stupid if you know exactly what is going on when you enter the process?
I'll even add that much of the hyperbole before I came along was in how OLA, Parker and Associates was ripping people off. Then you get someone that repudiates, by personal experience, all the rhetoric, and he is the stupid one.
BTW, no one welcomed me aboard--ROFL.

Regardless of that, are you saying someone is stupid because they do not agree with you, or because they choose a path you personally don't endorse?
Am I stupid because I choose path that still supports me and my family, albeit different from yours?
How are you stupid if you know exactly what is going on when you enter the process?
I'll even add that much of the hyperbole before I came along was in how OLA, Parker and Associates was ripping people off. Then you get someone that repudiates, by personal experience, all the rhetoric, and he is the stupid one.

I think it is safe to say that anyone who would accept a 45-50% contract in exchange for free leads is a little stupid, either from a mathematics perspective or simply by failure to investigate the marketplace before signing stuff. Those numbers flat-out don't work.

I apopogize. Welcome to the forum........:)

LOL, I was being factitious, but I accept it.
BTW, I made the correction to one of your words. I got to work on my stupid.

I apologize. Welcome to the forum........:)

----------

Sure, but then I wasn't running an opinion poll.
I stated the pros and the cons in another post, but it didn't post. My 1st post took awhile.
The thing is people have to see outside their vacuum to determine whether or not 50% and free leads makes any sense
Most people do not make it at OLA in terms of a commission, the least of which it is the 50%, just like most people on street contracts do not make it, and the least of which is there 100--125% contracts.
OTOH, Rcano is making good money. I'm sure her eyes are wide open to the fact she could be making 115% somewhere else.
Call me stupid, but leave her alone. Actually, and even though I'm not as good as she is, neither one of us are stupid
The sneaky little secret is I might think you are stupid for jumping to such irrational conclusions, and I ain't joshing, C what I mean, Josh C.

I think it is safe to say that anyone who would accept a 45-50% contract in exchange for free leads is a little stupid, either from a mathematics perspective or simply by failure to investigate the marketplace before signing stuff. Those numbers flat-out don't work.

LOL, I was being factitious, but I accept it.
BTW, I made the correction to one of your words. I got to work on my stupid.

----------

Sure, but then I wasn't running an opinion poll.
I stated the pros and the cons in another post, but it didn't post. My 1st post took awhile.
The thing is people have to see outside their vacuum to determine whether or not 50% and free leads makes any sense
Most people do not make it at OLA in terms of a commission, the least of which it is the 50%, just like most people on street contracts do not make it, and the least of which is there 100--125% contracts.
OTOH, Rcano is making good money. I'm sure her eyes are wide open to the fact she could be making 115% somewhere else.
Call me stupid, but leave her alone. Actually, and even though I'm not as good as she is, neither one of us are stupid
The sneaky little secret is I might think you are stupid for jumping to such irrational conclusions, and I ain't joshing, C what I mean, Josh C.

What conclusion did I jump to? I never said that any one person had done that, but my statement stands on its own merits.

Back