• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Online life sales

"I launched an adwords campaign begining sat 9th. I placed on page 1 for keywords like term life insurance, life insurance and california life insurance."

Admittedly, I don't know a lot about that type of campaign, but I thought it was nearly impossible to get on the first page with those keywords. Was it your bid price of $12 that did the trick or something else?

Thanks.

And by the way..just curious if anyone else has had success with keywords. Is the key bidding enough $$$?

Actually $5 per click. Not too expensive either. Cost per click was about $4.20. Didn't do anything special other than target CA only. I did not go nationwide. Also my add included the keywords in the title and the description.

Also I made my max cost per day $100. Never reached anything close to that. If you decide to do this make sure you monitor you cost closely or you could end up paying a big bill.

My results thus far are pretty good. 5 completed forms out of 15 visits is a result I am really hapy with. By the way, out of the 5 only 1 was bogus.

My only suggestion is to get a toll-free number. You'll get more calls and it comes across as a bit more professional.

Dave

Hi, I am an insurance agent from The Netherlands and I was interested in sharing some experience about selling life insurance online.

Please contact me.

Kind regards
Eric

Back