Opinion of Parker and Associates in Meridian,MS

I had a friend that was owed a 5k bonus and they sent him a letter saying he owed 5k in charebacks (which was not true). They said the two would basically cancel out and they were even. Amazing.

ilovemedicare.com

I had a friend that was owed a 5k bonus and they sent him a letter saying he owed 5k in charebacks (which was not true). They said the two would basically cancel out and they were even. Amazing.

ilovemedicare.com

Sounds like a very profitable way to do business for PARKER. :no:From what you are saying they are nothing more than common thieves!

Run away and do it quickly! Those guys are incompetant. I am so lucky I only had one company through them and was able to go direct. They still haven't paid me what I earned, but I'm not going to waste my time. I get better commissions direct.

Ditto that . You can get out but need to be wise in how you go about it. Much good info is on this forum if you read it. Limiting your communication and giving a Company what they need to help you is the best thing. If you start to get the run around just be patient. Don't get frustrated at them or it may be used against you. Do what you do best and b above the fray.

Stay away from Parker and Associates. I use to work for a large IMO that gave me the run down on there company. They will never release and they do shady biz. Just a heads up I have heard all about them. GOOD LUCK and if you are looking for FE let me know.

Does anyone know about a class action law suite against Parker & Assoc? I would love to join it!
Glen

Back