Pet Insurance

Cheers. I didn’t realize that comment would be flagged as spam. My intent was to add to the convo with my experience talking about how vets interact with PI.

Regardless, the warning is noted
Can you private message me (to not derail this thread) what specifically felt spammy in my comment above?

thanks all
When you opened your account.....did you happen to read the Forum rules? :skeptical:

When you opened your account.....did you happen to read the Forum rules? :skeptical:
Sure did. If the discussion was around pet insurance options, and there's a useful tool that helps people understand which options are unique fits for their situation - and the tool is free, just a resource - should I not have shared simply because it's from a company?

Honest question ^ not throwin' sass. I can delete my original replies if they're inappropriate.

Sure did. If the discussion was around pet insurance options, and there's a useful tool that helps people understand which options are unique fits for their situation - and the tool is free, just a resource - should I not have shared simply because it's from a company?

Honest question ^ not throwin' sass. I can delete my original replies if they're inappropriate.
It was obvious where you were heading. I call it "sneaky spam". Yours wasn't as obvious as some.
I wasn't the one who reported you.

Back