• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Premier Planning, Final Expense IMO - Are They Good?

So, I got a call today from a guy (Johnny?) at Premier Planning. I've been looking to get tied into a solid IMO that focuses on final expense, so it seemed to be good timing. All in all, they seemed to really know their stuff.
From what I gathered on the call, they are offering solid comp., have all the right carriers, support,etc. Only downside I could see is that they don't sell direct leads (which isn't a deal breaker).
I've looked through the forums and only found a few pieces of info here and there about them. Most of which was posted years ago.
Any of you have any experiences with them (final expense specifically)? Both good and bad would help.
Thanks

So, I got a call today from a guy (Johnny?) at Premier Planning. I've been looking to get tied into a solid IMO that focuses on final expense, so it seemed to be good timing. All in all, they seemed to really know their stuff.
From what I gathered on the call, they are offering solid comp., have all the right carriers, support,etc. Only downside I could see is that they don't sell direct leads (which isn't a deal breaker).
I've looked through the forums and only found a few pieces of info here and there about them. Most of which was posted years ago.
Any of you have any experiences with them (final expense specifically)? Both good and bad would help.
Thanks

What is their release policy if you want to switch IMOs?

Thanks

They are pretty clueless about FE. If you want to focus on FE then why not go with an IMO that focuses on FE?

So, I got a call today from a guy (Johnny?) at Premier Planning. I've been looking to get tied into a solid IMO that focuses on final expense, so it seemed to be good timing. All in all, they seemed to really know their stuff. From what I gathered on the call, they are offering solid comp., have all the right carriers, support,etc. Only downside I could see is that they don't sell direct leads (which isn't a deal breaker). I've looked through the forums and only found a few pieces of info here and there about them. Most of which was posted years ago. Any of you have any experiences with them (final expense specifically)? Both good and bad would help. Thanks

When considering any IMO for FE the criteria never changes. All agencies have TransAmerica, Foresters, RNA, Americo, etc but make sure the have the more aggressively priced carriers too like Oxford, Trinity, SNL, KSZkJ, Standard Life, etc or you are at a huge disadvantage.

Make sure they will release you if you decide to go elsewhere.

Make sure the guy training you sells a lot of FE.

Make certain they have a good guaranteed price on FE direct mail leads.

Make sure most companies start you at 115% commission. Oxford and RNA at 120%

You have numerous choices that offer all of these don't settle for less with any of them.

Thanks

Check out Finalexpenseservices.com
Fexcontracting.com
Or Todd King and you'll be a lot better off

So, I got a call today from a guy (Johnny?) at Premier Planning. I've been looking to get tied into a solid IMO that focuses on final expense, so it seemed to be good timing. All in all, they seemed to really know their stuff. From what I gathered on the call, they are offering solid comp., have all the right carriers, support,etc. Only downside I could see is that they don't sell direct leads (which isn't a deal breaker). I've looked through the forums and only found a few pieces of info here and there about them. Most of which was posted years ago. Any of you have any experiences with them (final expense specifically)? Both good and bad would help. Thanks

I think there's more than one agency called Premier planning could be a different one but I know we have at least one agent right now can't sell Transamerica for six months because they won't release his contract on it. So make very certain going in that agreement with them upfront.

When considering any IMO for FE the criteria never changes. All agencies have TransAmerica, Foresters, RNA, Americo, etc but make sure the have the more aggressively priced carriers too like Oxford, Trinity, SNL, KSZkJ, Standard Life, etc or you are at a huge disadvantage.

Make sure they will release you if you decide to go elsewhere.

Make sure the guy training you sells a lot of FE.

Make certain they have a good guaranteed price on FE direct mail leads.

Make sure most companies start you at 115% commission. Oxford and RNA at 120%

You have numerous choices that offer all of these don't settle for less with any of them.

WOW, quick response! I've been exchanging emails with them...

Says they will honor the release, unless I owe money, "...usually takes a week or less on our end..", PPL.
Follow up question; is this a reasonable time frame? I've heard of the 6 month "rule"

The contracts are your basic street, 110%-120% trad. 60% GI. With room for growth. Per their website they have all the 'heavy players', EXCEPT:
KSKJ, Trinity, & Standard. Will this really hurt me? If so, how has them and what do they offer? He recommended just start out with two or three, get use to them and then add more as needed.

As for the leads, I need to buy my own, but they recommend direct mail (which the forum seems to agree on most days) with a small discount upfront and a lead 'co-op plan'. Again, no biggie.

Back