• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Premier Planning, Final Expense IMO - Are They Good?

Thanks for the help. So based on my call and email exchange here's what I found:

1. Yes, they offer releases, usually within 24-48 hrs.
2. He's no longer selling, but showed me some reports, his agents did $1.2 mill. last year, and their group as a whole did around $140 mill.
3.Yes, they seem to have fair prices on direct leads, but again, it's only an immediate discount compared to online rates. They also offer lead co-ops. 'the more you sell, the more you save'
4.The comps. start between 105% - 120% first year (variances based on the carrier - he said they don't offer the higher levels for carriers they do little production with). The GI products start at 60%. He said with either down lines and/or production I can get more.
5.They don't offer KSKJ, Trinity or Standard.

Follow up questions:
A. Will not having KSKJ, Trinity or Standard hurt me that bad?
B. He said they have an on staff actuary and actually were heavily involved in the development of United's Living Promise, Great Western's Guaranteed Assurance, Trans. Solutions, NGL GIWL, and I think one or two more. Do any of you know if this is true?
C. The only training he can offer are some in office one on ones, carrier webinars, and his personal online training (group and one on one) Do you think this will suffice? This isn't my first rodeo, so I don't think I need in field training. What do you think?
D. He also said, they created 'Legacy Safeguard' (some sort of sales/ marketing system - sounded like Lincoln's), from what I've read that seems true. He also mentioned, that anyone with Legacy is either directly or indirectly associated with them. Any truth to this?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still looking for the right fit and so far he's been johnny on the spot.

Again, thanks for all the help. I'll keep looking

Thanks for the help. So based on my call and email exchange here's what I found:

1. Yes, they offer releases, usually within 24-48 hrs.
2. He's no longer selling, but showed me some reports, his agents did $1.2 mill. last year, and their group as a whole did around $140 mill.
3.Yes, they seem to have fair prices on direct leads, but again, it's only an immediate discount compared to online rates. They also offer lead co-ops. 'the more you sell, the more you save'
4.The comps. start between 105% - 120% first year (variances based on the carrier - he said they don't offer the higher levels for carriers they do little production with). The GI products start at 60%. He said with either down lines and/or production I can get more.
5.They don't offer KSKJ, Trinity or Standard.

Follow up questions:
A. Will not having KSKJ, Trinity or Standard hurt me that bad?
B. He said they have an on staff actuary and actually were heavily involved in the development of United's Living Promise, Great Western's Guaranteed Assurance, Trans. Solutions, NGL GIWL, and I think one or two more. Do any of you know if this is true?
C. The only training he can offer are some in office one on ones, carrier webinars, and his personal online training (group and one on one) Do you think this will suffice? This isn't my first rodeo, so I don't think I need in field training. What do you think?
D. He also said, they created 'Legacy Safeguard' (some sort of sales/ marketing system - sounded like Lincoln's), from what I've read that seems true. He also mentioned, that anyone with Legacy is either directly or indirectly associated with them. Any truth to this?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still looking for the right fit and so far he's been johnny on the spot.

Again, thanks for all the help. I'll keep looking

They are not an IMO that knows about the FE market. If you chose to hook up with knowing that and you want to focus on FE then that decision is one you will just have to own.

From what you posted here elsewhere they have already given you terrible advice on the companies. If you just wanted ratification of the choice you made for your IMO you should have just said so.

Just be sure you get that release in writing up front. You're going to need it.

Back