• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Present and Future of FE Sales

Yum! Spam, eggs over easy and fried potatoes with fresh homemade tortillas with real butter on them. All made with lard Abuela got out of that big bucket by the stove. It finally killed grandpa at age 85+

I'm gonna say it...and everybody has been thinking it...damn mexicans...she

***it's only funny because Lee is my friend...I think...

Hi Brian: I read the article. I do think he is correct but like most things it won't happen overnight but happen it will. Regards, Mark

The only person I know who eats spam is my dad. But three cans of the stuff are consumed every second around the world, so obviously a lot of people like it. But the ones who seem willing to admit it, only do so on anonymous internet forums.:laugh:

The only person I know who eats spam is my dad. But three cans of the stuff are consumed every second around the world, so obviously a lot of people like it. But the ones who seem willing to admit it, only do so on anonymous internet forums.:laugh:

Hahaha, you don't know what you're missing.:yes:

Hahaha, you don't know what you're missing.:yes:

I could eat it if I had to. Looks pretty good with a charred outer layer and maybe some onions.:unsure:

p.s.- Damn Go, we need to go to bed! I usually have trouble making it past midnight. No matter what happens, everyone can probably agree that it will be good the election is finally behind us.:)

Yum! Spam, eggs over easy and fried potatoes with fresh homemade tortillas with real butter on them. All made with lard Abuela got out of that big bucket by the stove. It finally killed grandpa at age 85+

Wish the "like" button worked with the phone. Sounds good to me except for the lard Abuela because I don't know what it is.

I could eat it if I had to. Looks pretty good with a charred outer layer and maybe some onions.:unsure:

p.s.- Damn Go, we need to go to bed! I usually have trouble making it past midnight. No matter what happens, everyone can probably agree that it will be good the election is finally behind us.:)

I like it charred. Spam's a very versatile "meat". You can cut it up in pieces and have it in scrambled eggs, mix it with mac n cheese, instead of hot dogs n beans...spam n beans. You can go on and on. You could even have a Philly Cheese Spam sammich.:yes:

Yep, I'll be glad to have this election over with. I just hope I don't have to see Crooked Hillary's face everyday...unless it's during her trial.:)

Vote for The Donald!:biggrin: Damn, I wish he'd do something with that hair. LOL

Back