• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Presentation Script or Wing It

Ahh it could be him. Whoever they are, it's like 4 of them and they are just trying to piss everyone off. They should be banned.

Yeah, havent seen much out of them this am. Must be kool-aid break time!

Sent from my phone using Insurance Forums

I am more comfortable just having a conversation and being myself, but I think my close ratio is higher if I semi stick to a script.

Isn't the close rate what's important.

Script V no Script

I prefer the word Presentation. No matter what you think you are making a presentation. The FE sale as a one call close presentation has four distinct phases in my opinion.

1. Getting to know the client. some call it the warm up. To me this is the most important part of the presentation for several reasons. Folks buy from people they like and Folks buy from those that they have mutual respect with. These can only be accomplished in that getting to know you phase. (1st 15 min or so)

2. What you do and how it can help your client. The insurance overview. How the insurance works, How the prospect can qualify for the insurance. If the client is not telling you that they need this insurance during this phase then the getting to know you phase was cut to short.

3. Matching the client with the right company (if you set your own appointments you may already know this info) I think keep it simple. One company and three choices. ie. $40, $50, $60. This is the sale.

4. Process the application.

There's much more that goes into those four steps but if you are consistent in your presentation and always have a map from when you walk in the door to processing the application you will better be able to study your results.

If you change your presentation each time you will have a hard time figuring out what works and where you need improvement.

Work with one of the pro's on the Forum. Sales is an art and needs constant training.

Go Uconn

Scripted convo.

Know your points to get the client back on track and know your rebuttals to their objections. Don't sound like a robot, but have quick responses.

My script is almost polished. I say the exact same things in the beginning and follow a transition checklist in my mind.

I follow the Tim Winders presentation. I do get off track sometimes on the presentation when I find people that already have life insurance.

Tim's presentation has allowed me to eclipse 20k this month. I've only been doing FE full time since December and I started doing his presentation in January. Each month my production goes up.

Definitely follow a script!!

Are we allowed to see that Tim script... I'd like to see if I can learn something from it.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

My script is almost polished. I say the exact same things in the beginning and follow a transition checklist in my mind. I follow the Tim Winders presentation. I do get off track sometimes on the presentation when I find people that already have life insurance. Tim's presentation has allowed me to eclipse 20k this month. I've only been doing FE full time since December and I started doing his presentation in January. Each month my production goes up. Definitely follow a script!!

That is awesome that Tim has been able to make such a positive difference in your life! You should send him a gift as a way of saying thank you. Tim is 1st class.

I am more comfortable just having a conversation and being myself, but I think my close ratio is higher if I semi stick to a script.

Isn't the close rate what's important.

Script V no Script

I prefer the word Presentation. No matter what you think you are making a presentation. The FE sale as a one call close presentation has four distinct phases in my opinion.

1. Getting to know the client. some call it the warm up. To me this is the most important part of the presentation for several reasons. Folks buy from people they like and Folks buy from those that they have mutual respect with. These can only be accomplished in that getting to know you phase. (1st 15 min or so)

2. What you do and how it can help your client. The insurance overview. How the insurance works, How the prospect can qualify for the insurance. If the client is not telling you that they need this insurance during this phase then the getting to know you phase was cut to short.

3. Matching the client with the right company (if you set your own appointments you may already know this info) I think keep it simple. One company and three choices. ie. $40, $50, $60. This is the sale.

4. Process the application.

There's much more that goes into those four steps but if you are consistent in your presentation and always have a map from when you walk in the door to processing the application you will better be able to study your results.

If you change your presentation each time you will have a hard time figuring out what works and where you need improvement.

Work with one of the pro's on the Forum. Sales is an art and needs constant training.

Go Uconn

15 mins is way way too long for the warm up, Id say 2 mins tops then Im on track to get down to business.

Back