QUANTUM Leads ?

CALTCAgent, no idea who you are, but if you think I did something unethical, I'd like to hear exactly what that was.

I used Quantum leads for 5 out of my first 6 years in FE. They always got me exactly what they said they would. I got leads on time and they replaced the bad ones. I would never say anything bad about them or John F. They were both very good to me. And most of you guys who know me, know I call a spade a spade!

Goober did you and your boyfriend John Galt fail out of the insurance business ?

I think you were exposed as using daddy's money in the furniture business to start some sort of bar trivia business.

Weren't you just comparing life insurance to an investment in another thread ?

You truly are a special kind of coward, you and Galt.

Goober did you and your boyfriend John Galt fail out of the insurance business ?
Nope....i wrote 100k in the first 6 months of 2016...found another daycare to buy...and bought it. So...good try homie. FTR...insurance was always a temp job for me while we saved up to buy another school...I said that from my 5th or 6th post I think. Still doesn't stop you from being a loser though...keep on keeping on

Lol...daddy's money. My parents never gave me a dime...my dad did give me life lessons though...you kill it or you don't eat it. I had a bar trivia biz that I sold 8 years ago at 31 when I retired...yes..retired. everything I do in life from now on is gravy...i could literally hang up my hat and play golf every day and make over 150k a year passive income....that doesn't quite fit my personality though. I don't have to justify myself to you though...you are the over think it crowd DHK wants as a client...so go be happy being the "majority"

Back