QUANTUM Leads ?

Nope....i wrote 100k in the first 6 months of 2016...found another daycare to buy...and bought it. So...good try homie.

I call BS Goobs. Makes no sense you are a blow hard. Like you didn't know about buying a daycare and all of a sudden you bought one and decided to retire.

FTR...insurance was always a temp job for me while we saved up to buy another school...I said that from my 5th or 6th post I think. Still doesn't stop you from being a loser though...keep on keeping on

You had to save to buy a school, what is wrong with you ? everybody know you leverage money. You are an ***. Good thing that dude exposed you and you turned tail like a coward. Now if you ain't an insurance agent, talk down to them, and have "retired", what the hell are you doing here you loser ?

I call BS Goobs. Makes no sense you are a blow hard. Like you didn't know about buying a daycare and all of a sudden you bought one and decided to retire.

You had to save to buy a school, what is wrong with you ? everybody know you leverage money. You are an ***. Good thing that dude exposed you and you turned tail like a coward. Now if you ain't an insurance agent, talk down to them, and have "retired", what the hell are you doing here you loser ?

Aren't you cute..use leverage...what makes you think I didnt? You wouldn't understand my finances even if I had the time to show you. Safe to say...I closed a $1.5 million deal in 2012...parlayed that into a $5.5 deal last year...so yeah..what do I know.

Are you an insurance agent? You have reading comprension problems...which is probably why you're always blaming others for your rampant failures.

Gooner is the real deal.

giphy.gif

you have horrible reading style Lol here

How did a man of your wealth come to sit in cat pee trailers ?
You know CAL you don't know anything about Gooner except what is posted. His production has been proven on this forum publicly, he has publicly stated his plans that FE was temporary, we all 100% know he was successful as an agent. Why he quit being an agent or started is irreverent, but his success as an agent and now as not an agent is real. You on the other hand have proven publicly that you struggle, don't do well, can't get the ball rolling and basically can't and haven't written near as much as the man you are picking fights with. Maybe your jealous. But his production as an FE agent was real and proven. WTF have you proven? Your a grown man and your jealous. Have you met Gooner? Have you seen his house? His Rolex watch? His facility that he and his wife DOES own. Grow up dude.

Back