Question Regarding DM/Telemarketed FE Leads

Only knock on Lee's leads is the price and the fact they aren't organic and are pay per clicks.

Most of the leads are people without computers who are using Phones for inquiries.

If you are going to doing this long term focus on creating your own leads

Only knock on Lee's leads is the price and the fact they aren't organic and are pay per clicks.

Most of the leads are people without computers who are using Phones for inquiries.

If you are going to doing this long term focus on creating your own leads

They are indeed pricey. Why do you view them using a phone as bad if you don't mind me asking?

Very simple. About 10 yrs ago most people that had a computer were a little higher income . Now with every person having a cell phone and net access anyone of any income level can fill a net lead out. Gym guy since you're not in the field you don't see the different income levels. I've noticed a huge difference in the net leads filled out on a desktop or iPad vs a cellphone(The lead says were it originated).Theres a big difference in ability to pay and persistency .

Very simple. About 10 yrs ago most people that had a computer were a little higher income . Now with every person having a cell phone and net access anyone of any income level can fill a net lead out. Gym guy since you're not in the field you don't see the different income levels. I've noticed a huge difference in the net leads filled out on a desktop or iPad vs a cellphone(The lead says were it originated).Theres a big difference in ability to pay and persistency .

Interesting. Got to love america. Even the poor have smart phones, internet, running water etc :)

I don't think it would take 100 of Lee's leads though. Several that I set appointments with for f2f I could have easily just done it over the phone. I am not a phone sales guy and I'm not good at it, but they were just ready to buy and would have done it over the phone right there!

They are way higher quality than a $4 lead, which is why I think it would not take near as many.

Yes OP I am talking about LEE and Customized Quote.

Another plus is they come with email addresses also.

They are indeed pricey. Why do you view them using a phone as bad if you don't mind me asking?

I own a site, that develops about 2000-3000 leads per year.

We track the device the prospect uses, when generating leads.

Individuals on Iphone or Android phones have about a 60% bad # ratio or not owning a bank account.

So out of about 10000 leads in the last few year, we've been able to determine that these types of individuals, tend to be a waste of time.

I'm a numbers guy and a trend kind of guy. Not a trend I want to deal with

Also, with my organic leads I generate, compared to a pay per click lead, my lead is about $20 per lead.

Also seem to be a higher quality lead.

I own a site, that develops about 2000-3000 leads per year.

We track the device the prospect uses, when generating leads.

Individuals on Iphone or Android phones have about a 60% bad # ratio or not owning a bank account.

So out of about 10000 leads in the last few year, we've been able to determine that these types of individuals, tend to be a waste of time.

I'm a numbers guy and a trend kind of guy. Not a trend I want to deal with

Also, with my organic leads I generate, compared to a pay per click lead, my lead is about $20 per lead.

Also seem to be a higher quality lead.

Well with those numbers, I can see why mobile devices would not be something you would be interested in. I am curious though. If you generate leads organically, how do they cost you $20 per? Pardon my ignorance here if that is the reason, but organic just means the they found you via the search engine results, so how does that cost you anything? also, your leads are fe correct?

Well with those numbers, I can see why mobile devices would not be something you would be interested in. I am curious though. If you generate leads organically, how do they cost you $20 per? Pardon my ignorance here if that is the reason, but organic just means the they found you via the search engine results, so how does that cost you anything? also, your leads are fe correct?

Dont think you are ignorant at all.

My cost per lead, is dependent on the amount I spend to keep my site ranked in top 3 of certain key words on Google, yahoo, and Bing.

Right now, for about every $1000 I spend, I'm getting 50 organic leads.

Some months my cost per lead is lower, some months higher. over last 3 years i'm right at about $20 per lead

Back