Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Cigna, one of the nation’s largest health insurance providers, has allegedly told employees not to hire white men as part of the company’s broader critical race theory campaign.

According to an internal chat log obtained by the Washington Examiner, a hiring manager at Cigna dismissed a white candidate because he did not fulfill the company’s diversity standards. In the chat, an employee suggested the company interview a man with extensive experience for an open position. The hiring manager allegedly told the employee that the man could not be interviewed because he is white.

Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men

This is happing in many places especially in large companies

Most won't say it but it's happening

Qualifications, Hard Work,and capability takes a back seat to race and gender now

AT least at larger companies

This is happing in many places especially in large companies

Most won't say it but it's happening

Qualifications, Hard Work,and capability takes a back seat to race and gender now

AT least at larger companies

Yeah, that's bullshit, if you're only thinking black folk are getting the benefit of the doubt. I walked out of Anthem after carrying a start up department for most of the year in 2020...and by 'carrying,' I mean I was the supervisor, manager, and shadow director as the white man they hired to run our department from HPOne wasn't even licensed. The fucker once IM'ed me "What is ESRD?" after a CSNP manager in California was acting a damn fool for one of our guys in Tampa disrenrolling a CSNP member. He knew jack shit, and wasn't interested in learning jack shit...only kissing his boss's ass. His boss, the VP of sales there, doesn't know much of shit either. That clown isn't licensed either.

We were the "Inside Sales and Retention Team." We were all hired by the Tampa Sales Manager. The 'director' wasn't bought on until our training had already started. We were supposedly the dream and vision of Big Gail Boudreaux herself. I was originally hired as an agent, but due to having no one else getting paid to do it capable of leading, I became the de facto leader.

So pretty much any incoming call we had was from a pissed off member looking to get off our plan. Our job was to keep them on our (mostly shitty) plans. I trained the vast majority of that team on election periods, how to read SOB's and EOC's, soft presentation/sales/phone skills and even on the claims and white glove customer service side...which, having only been an agent at Humana before, I had to learn on the fly.

So we're at the most sensitive nexus of sales and customer interaction for a massive Fortune 35 company...and the top two people aren't even licensed. I honestly don't even know how this is compliant, seeing how the CMS marketing guidelines say that CSR's have to let members know when they're being transferred to licensed sales agents. They didn't call us agents when transferring...they called us either "The Loyalty Team" or "The Member Advocate Team."

The claim was they didn't have the budget for any other leadership positions due to the COVID shakeup. They gave me two bonuses totaling 5k for running shit and paid me monthly at 100% of the commission goal for our position ($1,495), along with my base. Anyone being honest will tell you they got a helluva deal.

I was the point man in meetings between departments...often being the guy who spoke for us when everyone else on the Zoom (well, Microsoft Teams Meetings in this case) was a manger or director in their respective departments.

I was the point man when directors, managers, even VP's needed something. They never ran it past ole' Monkeyboy in the director's spot once they realized I was the one who actually got shit done. Even the 3rd party contractors such as GoHealth would call me...and if they called him, he'd call me to figure it out.

On the weekends and late nights, I took calls from agents (and Anthem personnel in other departments that had duties that intersected with ours) and handled everything from training, to customer callbacks, to being a freaking life coach.

All the while, the white man they hired to be the 'director' did nothing. It was to the point where literally anyone who wasn't afraid of the consequences was openly asking "what does he do?"

Multiple directors who I dealt with and sales managers went to bat for me and said there's no way the manager job should not be mine, as I had been doing that and more for nine months.

The monkey in charge gave it to a white lady from the Mason, Ohio office who had only been on the claims side recently, although she's at least licensed. The feedback I'm getting is that she barely knows more than his dumb ass. He actually wanted me to train her up. So now I'd be reporting directly to two dumbasses less qualified than myself.

To this day, they will say I'm one of the best they ever had there, if they aren't afraid of the fallout from offending the sensitive oafs in charge. If someone who worked with that department saw this post, they'd know exactly who I am. Agents of all colors still call me and wonder why I haven't sued for discrimination. Other qualified minorities have been getting passed up on leadership positions as well.

Hell, agents have expressed interest in leaving there and working with my agency, once I feel confident we can make sure they're fed.

Of the seven minority males hired out of the 20 initial hires, only one bilingual Hispanic male is still there. Five black males and one Hispanic male left. Four of the six left due to differences with the monkey in charge. The two others were monkeys themselves...one just didn't take the job, or life in general, seriously enough. The other was a kissass to the bosses who treated customers and 3rd party partners like shit, and only got fired because he was dumb enough to hang up on a 3rd party CS rep from GoHealth who had the member on the line. So in practice, he hung up on a member, no matter if that was his intention.

The 'director' loved him only because he was the perfect snitch, reporting everything back that the agents were saying about the 'director' in what was assumed confidence.

So no, qualifications, hard work, and capability isn't enough for us for the most part. Stop playing that victim card...we're getting fucked over at least equally, but more than likely more royally than you imagine you are.

Last edited:
LOL In just about every job I had I have seen POC get away with stuff no one else could like being late every day

Could tell you many stories to0 show just the opposite true life experience of me my father and others, but You know what's going on now these conversations are only allowed to go one way now opposite argument is no longer allowed

Yeah, keep playing the victim bud. Have fun with that.

You know what's going on now these conversations are only allowed to go one way now the opposite argument is no longer allowed

Yeah, I caught you before the edit. I'd be happy to trade stories with you, btw. That said, it's a waste of time, as I'm not stuck on playing the victim. I walked the *** out of there, dignity intact, and decided it was time to start my own shit. I saved my monies (really had no choice there, pandemic and what not) and had agents of all colors wanting to team with me. They feel that way because they know I work harder than 95% of everyone else, and I don't care what color you are, just if you are willing to make the effort.

I'll let you know how it goes, not that I think it matters to you.

Bottom line though: ain't no unlicensed black man running that department at Anthem. That's just not how that goes. So stop crying.

Yeah, I caught you before the edit. I'd be happy to trade stories with you, btw. That said, it's a waste of time, as I'm not stuck on playing the victim. I walked the *** out of there, dignity intact, and decided it was time to start my own shit. I saved my monies (really had no choice there, pandemic and what not) and had agents of all colors wanting to team with me. They feel that way because they know I work harder than 95% of everyone else, and I don't care what color you are, just if you are willing to make the effort.

I'll let you know how it goes, not that I think it matters to you.

Look I am out there are only one side of many subjects now allowed I am done

Look I am out there are only one side of many subjects now allowed I am done

Uh huh. Just remember, while you're out here thinking 'POC' are getting over, you know a black guy in Florida who will put his name on it that got shafted for a 110-130k a year job despite being virtually universally acknowledged as the best person for the job, handsthefuckdown. The only reason I didn't get it was because an unqualified, unlicensed clown making (rumored) 180kish-200kish thought he just wanted someone who he 'felt more comfortable with.' If you know a person or two there in sales, ask them about whatever I said. If they worked with our department at any time from January to September 2020, they'll know who I am.

Last edited:
Uh huh. Just remember, while you're out here thinking 'POC' are getting over, you know a black guy in Florida who will put his name on it that got shafted for a 110-130k a year job despite being virtually universally acknowledged as the best person for the job, handsthefuckdown. The only reason I didn't get it was because an unqualified, unlicensed clown making (rumored) 180kish-200kish thought he just wanted someone who he 'felt more comfortable with.' If you know a person or two there in sales, ask them about whatever I said. If they worked with our department at any time from January to September 2020, they'll know who I am.

Just so you know I don't ever think POC are getting over

I absolutely do not think POC are getting over though some might think they are they are just indoctrinated and used

It most certainly is not helping the whole of their community Its not helping in the long run like most govt programs designed to keep a person on the sytem

Fair enough...but I saw it firsthand to the point where I thought we were being punked with how incompetent this dude was....

all the way up until we had unlicensed people taking calls. :err:

While they weren't selling at the time, they had to discuss plan information at a level they clearly weren't qualified (or authorized by CMS) to. You'd never see a black dude get that job with that level of incompetency. On top of that, carte blanche to hire whom he chooses. That just doesn't happen.

Back