Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men

Well, I wasn't meaning you specifically. I was just making the point that every group in the US plays the victim card. It is about time the minority group, white men did so in order to make it 100%.

If you did that you would not have a fall group to take the blame for everyone else ills

Yeah, Asians are probably going to break into two camps, the dumb dumbs that buy into the victimhood mentality, and those that stay right of center, keep quiet, and work. On a side note, I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw my SAT scores could get me accepted into Harvard...until I realized I had to be black.

Jeesus', all three of youse...stop fucking cryin'. If this is the worse you'll have to deal with, you'll be more than ok. Amazing how all the 'unfairness' in the world only becomes a problem when it affects YOU.

Jeesus', all three of youse...stop fucking cryin'. If this is the worse you'll have to deal with, you'll be more than ok. Amazing how all the 'unfairness' in the world only becomes a problem when it affects YOU.

The worst I have to deal with? Again, my previous invitation stands. Enlighten me what privilege or advantage my family had as brand new immigrants to this country? You have any idea the challenges I had to deal with?

The worst I have to deal with? Again, my previous invitation stands. Enlighten me what privilege or advantage my family had as brand new immigrants to this country? You have any idea the challenges I had to deal with?

All I know what you just posted as your example. Here it is:

Yeah, Asians are probably going to break into two camps, the dumb dumbs that buy into the victimhood mentality, and those that stay right of center, keep quiet, and work. On a side note, I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw my SAT scores could get me accepted into Harvard...until I realized I had to be black.

I started college at an HBCU (Historically Black College and/or University). Tennessee State. AA applied there too....meaning that whites, Asians, etc., everything non African American needed lower SAT/ACT/GPA scores to get accepted than black applicants did.

Colleges want diversity, so even if that applies to whites getting a 'white scholarship' to go to a predominantly black school, so be it. There's always another option for school. I'm happy everyone didn't look alike, even on our HBCU campus. I had a black friend at TSU that was mad at that, and I called him on his bullshit too.

Also, your victimhood story sounds a bit funny to me. What year was this and where in the *** did you go to see Harvard admission scores for black people? Maybe you're right, but I'm not aware of any respected site that aggregates these things that has Harvard's average SAT admission anywhere lower than the upper 1400's/lower 1500's.

Did you know that according to this, whites could get in Harvard with a lower SAT score than your Asian ass, depending on the state? Had you been in Nevada, could you have gotten into Harvard if you were white? Do tell....

Harvard’s gatekeeper reveals SAT cutoff scores based on race

Did you also know that Harvard has been accused of sending out recruiting letters to black people just to turn them down, but to look like they're making the effort?

Recruiting practices of elite universities: The case of Harvard | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

That Recruitment Letter From Harvard Probably Doesn’t Mean Much (Published 2019)

Harvard faces scrutiny for the black applicants it rejects | Inside Higher Ed

So let's be clear...did you score high enough to get a recruitment letter from Harvard, OR did you score high enough to truly have a chance to get in Harvard? Based on the articles above, it looks like no black kid took the spot you felt entitled to, you just didn't score high enough to get in.

Look, my daughter is currently #1 or #2 in her high school in terms of GPA. She's got a strong 5.6 going on, probably 5.8 by the end of the quarter with four years Spanish (took summer classes to get four years worth in early), two years Mandarin (going to be three after the senior year), a bleepton of AP and honors courses, softball, Mixed Martial Arts, etc. mixed in. However, she freezes up on standardized tests and overthinks and is just a finnicky mofo at times....so her first SAT score taken her junior year this past winter was only 1260.

I told her that's good, but your black ass needs to do better. Maybe someone should've told you to do the same. Look, Asians make up 21% of Harvard's student body, only second to whites at 37.1%. Maybe you just needed to do better.

Like I said, stop cryin'. We'll all be better off for it.

Last edited:
All I know what you just posted as your example. Here it is:

I started college at an HBCU (Historically Black College and/or University). Tennessee State. AA applied there too....meaning that whites, Asians, etc., everything non African American needed lower SAT/ACT/GPA scores to get accepted than black applicants did.

Colleges want diversity, so even if that applies to whites getting a 'white scholarship' to go to a predominantly black school, so be it. There's always another option for school. I'm happy everyone didn't look alike, even on our HBCU campus. I had a black friend at TSU that was mad at that, and I called him on his bullshit too.

Also, your victimhood story sounds a bit funny to me. What year was this and where in the *** did you go to see Harvard admission scores for black people? Maybe you're right, but I'm not aware of any respected site that aggregates these things that has Harvard's average SAT admission anywhere lower than the upper 1400's/lower 1500's.

Did you know that according to this, whites could get in Harvard with a lower SAT score than your Asian ass, depending on the state? Had you been in Nevada, could you have gotten into Harvard if you were white? Do tell....

Harvard’s gatekeeper reveals SAT cutoff scores based on race

Did you also know that Harvard has been accused of sending out recruiting letters to black people just to turn them down, but to look like they're making the effort?

Recruiting practices of elite universities: The case of Harvard | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

That Recruitment Letter From Harvard Probably Doesn’t Mean Much (Published 2019)

Harvard faces scrutiny for the black applicants it rejects | Inside Higher Ed

So let's be clear...did you score high enough to get a recruitment letter from Harvard, OR did you score high enough to truly have a chance to get in Harvard? Based on the articles above, it looks like no black kid took the spot you felt entitled to, you just didn't score high enough to get in.

Look, my daughter is currently #1 or #2 in her high school in terms of GPA. She's got a strong 5.6 going on, probably 5.8 by the end of the quarter with four years Spanish (took summer classes to get four years worth in early), two years Mandarin (going to be three after the senior year), a bleepton of AP and honors courses, softball, Mixed Martial Arts, etc. mixed in. However, she freezes up on standardized tests and overthinks and is just a finnicky mofo at times....so her first SAT score taken her junior year this past winter was only 1260.

I told her that's good, but you need to do better. Maybe someone should've told you to do the same. Look, Asians make up 21% of Harvard's student body, only second to whites at 37.1%. Maybe you just needed to do better.

Like I said, stop fucking cryin'. We'll all be better off for it.

I responded by asking two questions. You went into a multiple paragraph long rant about...things that triggered you. As for your daughter scoring a 1260 in her junior year? Cool? Is that a humble brag or something? I scored a 1250 back in 2001 my junior year when I graduated high school. I’m shocked your super star daughter with the 5.8 GPA got roughly the same score I did at the same age with literally zero prep or studying (I only took the test out of curiosity, since I knew I was going to be enlisting during what would have been my senior year).

I responded by asking two questions. You went into a multiple paragraph long rant about...things that triggered you. As for your daughter scoring a 1260 in her junior year? Cool? Is that a humble brag or something? I scored a 1250 back in 2001 my junior year when I graduated high school. I’m shocked your super star daughter with the 5.8 GPA got roughly the same score I did at the same age with literally zero prep or studying (I only took the test out of curiosity, since I knew I was going to be enlisting during what would have been my senior year).

It's clearly no brag, as I stated in my post, I told her it wasn't good enough. That score doesn't meet expected standards 'round here.

Like I said, it looks like someone should've just told you to do better...but it probably made you feel better to just blame it on some black people.

Cut the 'triggering' nonsense out. You said some bullshit, I called you on it.

Show me the link, proof, whatever, that your score was high enough to get into Harvard for a black person or promptly shut the *** up.

I responded by asking two questions. You went into a multiple paragraph long rant about...things that triggered you..

...and by the way, the good part about being full of it is that you can say some bullshit in as little as three words (hence all the Trump chants). It just so happens to take more than three words to refute it. So, pardon my paragraphs.

Crying? No.. Just stating facts.. It seems every group plays the victim card.. Didn't say I agreed with it or even that it is justified.. I am too busy enjoying what life I have left to be a victim..

Cigna, one of the nation’s largest health insurance providers, has allegedly told employees not to hire white men as part of the company’s broader critical race theory campaign.

According to an internal chat log obtained by the Washington Examiner, a hiring manager at Cigna dismissed a white candidate because he did not fulfill the company’s diversity standards. In the chat, an employee suggested the company interview a man with extensive experience for an open position. The hiring manager allegedly told the employee that the man could not be interviewed because he is white.

Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men
One more reason to NOT use Cigna!!! :mad:

They'll never get any more business from this white guy. :no:

This is a serious question, because I think I know the answer, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of a country where racial discrimination was played along with identity politics that had a good ending?

This is a serious question, because I think I know the answer, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of a country where racial discrimination was played along with identity politics that had a good ending?

What makes America different is that there has never been anything quite like it, culturally, before. So it's almost impossible to answer that question.

I just like how some folks like to disparage victimhood and then play the very same victim in the next breath. Such unaware hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Back