Route Planner for Door Knocking Dm Leads

No, I have been selling annuities to postal employees, but still keep an eye on the FE world. There are things I miss about FE. Have a great time in PR. You deserve it!

Kc why is a Garmin far superior to your iphone? First I work in a ton of rural areas were the iphone will not pick up the signal but the Gps garmin will always work. Second using your iphone for mapping eats up a ton of data. 3rd I don't know about you but I'm on my phone talking when I'm heading to appts so how can I be watching my route and talking?

I just pop them all into my Garmin gps trip planner. Give your starting and ending pt and all the addresses in between and it gives you the best route. What i also like is if you make other stops you can reconfigure from your present pt to your final pt.Saves a ton of time

Can you load them from the computer or are you doing them one at a time with the Garmin?

Thanks.

I plug my 20,25,30 leads into map quest route planner and don’t adjust the route after the first time I do it.

I just pop them all into my Garmin gps trip planner. Give your starting and ending pt and all the addresses in between and it gives you the best route. What i also like is if you make other stops you can reconfigure from your present pt to your final pt.Saves a ton of time
I 2nd this.
Except, i use Google Maps

I 2nd this.
Except, i use Google Maps

I'd looked for something like this a couple years back but I'm not sure when it rolled out. Ended up just popping everything into a Garmin and then sorting by distance when I was DK'ing everyone which seemed to work well enough.

I'd always been curious if there was a good way to put all of my lead info into an xls and upload it to somewhere that I could open up and sort by distance when on the road but never found anything.

Messing around with the google maps interface - only downside is it appears that there isn't an easy way to remove pins from your map from on the phone.

Latest posts

Back