• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Royal Neighbors Changes

I realize they there would be the occasional "surprise" where the MIB or Scriptcheck turned up something the insured did not tell you about. The question is, does it happen often enough to justify spending an extra 30 minutes to an hour in the house for each sale you complete? Could a person that hustles, for example Agentguy5, not produce more during the time saved not doing POS interviews to make up for the surprises? (BTW, if a carrier is nutritious for surprises perhaps it would be better not to use that carrier)

Murphys law, if it can happen it will. I dont trust PI's, they lie. Have before and will again. Its just my preference, nothing wrong not doing a POS or doing a POS, just different strokes.

Dang! When did he leave? Wonder why and where to?

----------

I guess mums' the word.:err:

He left, or they left him, last Thursday afternoon. Doesn't appear to have been a planned thing.

----------

I got an email from an agent that did one of the new apps today. Said it was miserable. 37 minute call on a person in perfect health.

He left, or they left him, last Thursday afternoon. Doesn't appear to have been a planned thing.

----------

I got an email from an agent that did one of the new apps today. Said it was miserable. 37 minute call on a person in perfect health.

I got the same text, unreal.:no:

lol I was going to add rna to my bag but that's out the window.That 120% street doesn't mean much now.

Wrote 2 apps today 1 voice and 1 paper....

I will be doing paper until they work the bugs out of the call....

The group 'MRS' doing the call did not have a good grasp of it and took 35 min...

Just have to prep the client for the call... I have done that previously with RNA with a couple of apps I did on a Sunday and had no issues if you pre-qualify well the call went smooth without me.

I guess we have to really like the positive... as JD noted, they had made some major underwriting improvements to the app and you should be able to place more business with RNA now than last week.

Wrote 2 apps today 1 voice and 1 paper....

I will be doing paper until they work the bugs out of the call....

The group 'MRS' doing the call did not have a good grasp of it and took 35 min...

Just have to prep the client for the call... I have done that previously with RNA with a couple of apps I did on a Sunday and had no issues if you pre-qualify well the call went smooth without me.

I guess we have to really like the positive... as JD noted, they had made some major underwriting improvements to the app and you should be able to place more business with RNA now than last week.

Once they figure out how to measurably shorten the length of the tele-app process, or allow agents to opt for paper apps plus a POS approval, RNA will start to see a big flow of new business.

Right now they are in a bunker mentality about the whole process and they seem to be in shock that this wasn't welcomed with open arm.

Change comes from pain. As Travis says, 'all things end badly or they wouldn't end'.;)

RNA is just gonna have to go through some pains before they will look at making changes. If this goes smoothly after a few kinks are irnoned out then it will stay this way. Obviously they think that's how this is going to shake out.

I don't believe that for a second.

A couple of things about RNA that needs to be pointed out regarding this process...

First, they know that the changes in 10/2013 were not handled well and started addressing issues this past summer towards comp to boost sales.

Second, they do not have a huge labor pool where their home office is located to pull from. Doing things the old way if there is a large increase in applications would stretch their ability to service customers and agents.

I truly believe this was enacted to be able to handle a large increase in FE business for 2015. Using a VoiceApp-Signature will enable them to use the personnel they have without a major need to hire more people to handle the larger workflow, which they would have very little to pull from....

I do not think they want to experience the same issues that Transamerica has with the need to hire people which Trans has failed miserably.

Now with higher commissions to agents and relaxed underwriting alone will generate more agent business regardless of what the #1 IMO wants to do...

Ease of getting FE business issued "relaxed underwriting" is what has been left out in this discussion and RNA has addressed it quite successfully with this change.

The next step will be changes to the Commission structure for all the IMO's to put them more on a level playing field with regard to comp and I believe that is coming in January.

Back