Senior Life Insurance Contract For Telesales

He's more worried about his car being stolen then worrying about being replaced or having policies lapse :goofy:
lapsing ain't bad .. but "collapsing" .. You just don't wan to get caught under a policy when it collapses.. :no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Man, I used to love hearing that. "I used to have that plan but my policy collapsed".

Was collecting the debit and a little kid came to the door and said, Mamaw ain't here.. I ahd really been chasing the case and I told the kid, "Tell Mamaw if I don't get some money today, her insurance is going to lapse." She hollered from the back of the house, "Well, just lap it dam* it, just lap it" Never went back..

Last edited:
lapsing ain't bad .. but "collapsing" .. You just don't wan to get caught under a policy when it collapses.. :no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Was collecting the debit and a little kid came to the door and said, Mamaw ain't here.. I ahd really been chasing the case and I told the kid, "Tell Mamaw if I don't get some money today, her insurance is going to lapse." She hollered from the back of the house, "Well, just lap it dam* it, just lap it" Never went back..

Always loved "Momma says she ain't here

Always loved "Momma says she ain't here

I always feared for my life when I heard "Mama, don't give that Man No money", as she pulled out the wad of bills from her Bra. As she handed me the wad, she told the 20 somethings who leach off of her to shut up.
Can't believe I turned my back on them and walked out alive...

I always feared for my life when I heard "Mama, don't give that Man No money", as she pulled out the wad of bills from her Bra. As she handed me the wad, she told the 20 somethings who leach off of her to shut up.
Can't believe I turned my back on them and walked out alive...
Thankfully, I never worked an area like that when I worked the debit.. 99% of my clients were blue collar working class. Had one small housing project but it wasn't bad in those days..

Back