Seriously, Not Awesome!!!

Count your blessings here is a real story from my surety bond days:

As a bailbondsman there is often a case of mistake identity. For a certain individual this was a bane for him. I can't reveal the name obviously but I will say his name was common like Chris Joseph Smith. Within the city of Lorain (one of the most violent cities in Ohio) he would get picked up once a month by the police for not going to court. Every month he would call me to get him out.

The police would arrest this man on mistaken identity...regularly. I wouldn't bond him out because he would ask for his money back and we were bound to give it back. I would tell him every time to just have the prosecutor reveal the SS# at his arraignment.
The police wouldn't do that because like his doppleganger, they were both alcoholics and his beligerance would only cause the police to ignore any plight he had about not being the guy who they were looking for who had the arrest warrant.

Tragically funny/sad...

Unfortunately now it has come out (c. report) that this (I don't have a name for him that doesn't start with an F) man, used an axe on both his kids (young kids) trying to sever their heads before he set the place on fire.

I do hope there's a hell.

Back