• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Settlers E-app...those Experienced with It

Definitely on that RX list. I had a meeting with them this week on that exact subject. The new app packet is a direct result of our board meetings too. I can't take credit for the design of it (I was requesting packets like Aetna's) but I like it a lot and one of the board members pushed it all the way through. The Big Check/Little Check is now a valued collectors item. They are gone but the juicy parts of it are now built into the new planning guide. And to clarify the 10ish % lead bonus credits are available to all writing good business with Settlers. Around $3,350 per month gets you the $350 bonus. SWEET!

The big check is dead.

It was ahead of it's time. Most agents weren't ready to deal with the power of the big check close.

Big check/ little check wasn't a bad idea but they sized the thing so it would not fit in any sales kit without folding it... and it wasn't made to fold.:no: It was really little more than a highly visual take off on the old three check presentation where you filled out one check with the DB, the second with the CV or PRU and the third with the monthly premium.

Can the new paper apps be used before the 16th?

They're pretty slick, btw. Perforated, one side printing and everything included in the packet. A step in the right direction.

They are still badly in need of a definitive drug list.

Roger that on the rx list, all my new brochures and apps came, gotta say Im pretty impressed...its gonna give me a reason to write them at least for a try out next week and the new child/gc benefit aint too shabby either. I also like the fact that now I dont have to match a certain brochure with a certain state, looks like one brochure FTW!

----------

According to the Field Bulletin that came with the apps, it looks like you have to wait until the 16th.

I notice they slightly changed the wording on H. 4.i about diabetic complications.

I like the app packet, but I didn't get any brochures...maybe they're coming separately, the envelope was pretty full.

I stole your apps while you were arguing with.....*ick :D

Roger that on the rx list, all my new brochures and apps came, gotta say Im pretty impressed...its gonna give me a reason to write them at least for a try out next week and the new child/gc benefit aint too shabby either. I also like the fact that now I dont have to match a certain brochure with a certain state, looks like one brochure FTW!

----------

I stole your apps while you were arguing with.....*ick :D

Damn you, you sneaky dog! That's something I would've expected from him...but not you.:twitchy:

Just rec'd my apps today. One addition to the app that jumped out at me is that the new app asks for Beneficiary SS#.. Hope that is not going to be mandatory that the SS# be supplied... In most cases that would require the beneficiary be called to get their number..

Back