• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Single Pay in Florida

Seems like I have a tendency to get the marketers all worked up...I wonder why that is? Good job for continually attacking my production, you're not the first to try it...didn't work out so hot for the last guy that tried it.

Oh darn. I bet you really showed him some big numbers. Lol he's got to be eating his words.

Donnie I don't attack anyone. You are just constantly starting crap about how how great you are and I'm a moron marketer and you claim to have all this superstar knowledge but you just repeat what you've learned from Travis. You're just insanely jealous that This moron marketer has built an agency that showcases Travis's training and has produced many agents that sell a lot more FE than you but don't come on the insurance forum to try to convince everyone what a big deal they are.

My challenge to you is: instead of telling us how great you are, go DO something great. Since all agencies are crap build a good one. Show us how it's done.

Im trying to quit again. Vaping ecig mods again, well I never quit vaping, but im down to 3 cigs a day again.[/QUOTE]

John, you should order the pills from Finalsmoke.com. I started smoking in the 3rd grade (1975 when even doctors were smoking) hanging out with the wrong crowd, quit at the start of the 6th grade (when I went to a different school and got away from the wrong crowd), played sports all thru high school, then started back smoking after graduating from high school, smoked 1- 1.5 packs a day for 35 years, then tried final smoke and quit easily.

When u take the pills, you feel all day long as if u just finished smoking a cig and don't have the urge at all to light up. This stuff is all herbal, I don't know how it works so well, but it is the real deal. After 3 weeks you don't need the pills and have no urge to light up.

Hope this helps.

Oh darn. I bet you really showed him some big numbers. Lol he's got to be eating his words. Donnie I don't attack anyone. You are just constantly starting crap about how how great you are and I'm a moron marketer and you claim to have all this superstar knowledge but you just repeat what you've learned from Travis. You're just insanely jealous that This moron marketer has built an agency that showcases Travis's training and has produced many agents that sell a lot more FE than you but don't come on the insurance forum to try to convince everyone what a big deal they are. My challenge to you is: instead of telling us how great you are, go DO something great. Since all agencies are crap build a good one. Show us how it's done.

Never said all agencies are crap, just some marketers.

I've been a lot happier with efes...better contracts, they can actually get me leads, full back office support, don't have to wait for an "office" person to return a call if I do have a problem, they scrubs apps AND the list goes on and on and on

----------

Assurity RNA Settlers Baltimore Life Oxford

Back on topic...^^^, those would work

Im trying to quit again. Vaping ecig mods again, well I never quit vaping, but im down to 3 cigs a day again.
John, you should order the pills from Finalsmoke.com. I started smoking in the 3rd grade (1975 when even doctors were smoking) hanging out with the wrong crowd, quit at the start of the 6th grade (when I went to a different school and got away from the wrong crowd), played sports all thru high school, then started back smoking after graduating from high school, smoked 1- 1.5 packs a day for 35 years, then tried final smoke and quit easily. When u take the pills, you feel all day long as if u just finished smoking a cig and don't have the urge at all to light up. This stuff is all herbal, I don't know how it works so well, but it is the real deal. After 3 weeks you don't need the pills and have no urge to light up. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Third grade. We don't even start that early in KY.

John, you should order the pills from Finalsmoke.com. I started smoking in the 3rd grade (1975 when even doctors were smoking) hanging out with the wrong crowd, quit at the start of the 6th grade (when I went to a different school and got away from the wrong crowd), played sports all thru high school, then started back smoking after graduating from high school, smoked 1- 1.5 packs a day for 35 years, then tried final smoke and quit easily. When u take the pills, you feel all day long as if u just finished smoking a cig and don't have the urge at all to light up. This stuff is all herbal, I don't know how it works so well, but it is the real deal. After 3 weeks you don't need the pills and have no urge to light up. Hope this helps.

Damn. Third grade. We don't even start that early in KY.[/QUOTE]

In Kentucky isn't the average age of a 3rd grader 16? :)

I lobbed that right up to you didn't I? :-)[/QUOTE]

Yes you did!

----------

You say that like you're jealous. What is it in Miss? 20? {that's the number all your fingers and toes add up to}.:D[/QUOTE]

JD I thought you were smarter than that. You know we never make it to 3rd grade!

----------

Teacher told me 2+2 was 4
Then she said 3+1 was 4

I stopped going after that. Can't learn from someone that can't make their mind up.

Im trying to quit again. Vaping ecig mods again, well I never quit vaping, but im down to 3 cigs a day again.

John, you should order the pills from Finalsmoke.com. I started smoking in the 3rd grade (1975 when even doctors were smoking) hanging out with the wrong crowd, quit at the start of the 6th grade (when I went to a different school and got away from the wrong crowd), played sports all thru high school, then started back smoking after graduating from high school, smoked 1- 1.5 packs a day for 35 years, then tried final smoke and quit easily.

When u take the pills, you feel all day long as if u just finished smoking a cig and don't have the urge at all to light up. This stuff is all herbal, I don't know how it works so well, but it is the real deal. After 3 weeks you don't need the pills and have no urge to light up.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Welcome back Greg.....after nearly 7 months of inactivity here, you must really be passionate about this anti-smoking website to finally post. It's final smoke dot net though!

Hope this helps.
Welcome back Greg.....after nearly 7 months of inactivity here, you must really be passionate about this anti-smoking website to finally post. It's final smoke dot net though![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Wouldn't really say I'm back as a regular on the forum as it costs me a lot of production and recruiting time. But the entertainment up here is priceless!

Back