• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Single Pay in Florida

Welcome back Greg.....after nearly 7 months of inactivity here, you must really be passionate about this anti-smoking website to finally post. It's final smoke dot net though!

Thanks. Wouldn't really say I'm back as a regular on the forum as it costs me a lot of production and recruiting time. But the entertainment up here is priceless![/QUOTE]

Ahh, you changed yer photo! Why???

Since he quit smoking, he wanted to post a photo of his formerly yellow teeth....now pearly white. Wait, I can't tell what color his teeth are in the new picture. Maybe he's showing off his LASIK?

Welcome back Greg.....after nearly 7 months of inactivity here, you must really be passionate about this anti-smoking website to finally post. It's final smoke dot net though!

Thanks. Wouldn't really say I'm back as a regular on the forum as it costs me a lot of production and recruiting time. But the entertainment up here is priceless![/QUOTE]

i guess your 1600in annual premiums you produced last week are cutting into your smokimg time.

Your weekly numbers and "pizza contests" you hold weekly keep me entertained. I love blogging about how senior life and you particularly give out a free large pizza with 3 toppings.

not 4 or 5 toppings but 3. thanks for the ammunition Greg

Thanks. Wouldn't really say I'm back as a regular on the forum as it costs me a lot of production and recruiting time. But the entertainment up here is priceless!

i guess your 1600in annual premiums you produced last week are cutting into your smokimg time.

Your weekly numbers and "pizza contests" you hold weekly keep me entertained. I love blogging about how senior life and you particularly give out a free large pizza with 3 toppings.

not 4 or 5 toppings but 3. thanks for the ammunition Greg[/QUOTE]

Matt, as usual your sources are unreliable. Here's my production the last few weeks....
$3575.12
$7912.16
$2934.36
$2584.92

Only one impressive week, but I do production only 2-3 days each week. The $7912.16 was working 9am-9pm Mon thru Thurs participating in a contest at the home office doing tele-sales.

Yes I give out spiffs from time to time for things like free pizza, $30 gas cards, and sometimes for free leads. You sound mighty envious, you must still be upset that SL terminated your contract last year because you showed your ass. If you are going to talk about me at least get your facts straight (or stop deliberately lying?)

You sound like you want to start an argument. Remember, I can out talk you anytime, any place, any day. I do remember you bragging last year you were a financial advisor to the final expense crowd. You are at least good for a good laugh.

Why don't you show some class when you are up here?

not 4 or 5 toppings but 3. thanks for the ammunition Greg

Matt, as usual your sources are unreliable. Here's my production the last few weeks....
$3575.12
$7912.16
$2934.36
$2584.92

Only one impressive week, but I do production only 2-3 days each week. The $7912.16 was working 9am-9pm Mon thru Thurs participating in a contest at the home office doing tele-sales.

Yes I give out spiffs from time to time for things like free pizza, $30 gas cards, and sometimes for free leads. You sound mighty envious, you must still be upset that SL terminated your contract last year because you showed your ass. If you are going to talk about me at least get your facts straight (or stop deliberately lying?)

You sound like you want to start an argument. Remember, I can out talk you anytime, any place, any day. I do remember you bragging last year you were a financial advisor to the final expense crowd. You are at least good for a good laugh.

[/QUOTE]

Oh Greg,

you don't know when to walk away.

I love my recorded phone calls with you, where you told me I only needed to have the client sign page 2 of application. Then when I questioned you about a client needing to sign a HIPAA, you said I may need one.

My other fave recorded conversation with you was with you told me to sell the STANDARD plan. It costs the client about 20% more, and pays the agent more. Why you told me to sell STANDARD plan, is that if you sell preferred or super preferred plan, you get docked in commission. And I quote Greg" only idiots sell the preferred and super preferred plans due to loss of commission"

Classic Greg. Not only does he not look out for his clients best interest, he has no clue how sell his own companies product. Pretty sure you learn to attach a HIPAA form day one at any agency.

Move along Scamster. Recordings never lie. The bums will never win

Last edited:
$3575.12
$7912.16
$2934.36
$2584.92

Oh Greg,

I love my recorded phone calls with you, where you told me I only needed to have the client sign page 2 of application. Then when I questioned you about a client needing to sign a HIPAA, you said I may need one.

My other fave recorded conversation with you was with you told me to sell the STANDARD plan. It costs the client about 20% more, and pays the agent more. Why you told me to sell STANDARD plan, is that if you sell preferred or super preferred plan, you get docked in commission. And I quote Greg" only idiots sell the preferred and super preferred plans due to loss of commission"

Classic Greg. Not only does he not look out for his clients best interest, he has no clue how sell his own companies product. Pretty sure you learn to attach a HIPAA form day one at any agency.

Move along Scamster. Recordings never lie. The bums will never win[/QUOTE]

Why don't you put those recordings up here? LOL. It's because you don't have any recordings as you described.....LOL!!!!!!!

PUT THE RECORDINGS UP HERE FOR ALL OF US TO HEAR.....OR ELSE.....EVERYONE WILL SEE YOU FOR THE LIAR YOU ARE! THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE A LIAR! You are sinking a little further aren't you? LOL.

SINCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THOSE RECORDINGS UP HERE MAYBE YOU COULD PROVIDE THOSE IMAGINARY RECORDINGS TO A DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR A JUDGE? AFTER ALL, YOU SEEM TO BE KEEN ON SLANDERING ME.

You are actually entertaining. LOL!!!!!!!!. I might even fix you some popcorn. LOL!!!!!!!!!BRING IT! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

Oh Greg,

Why don't you put those recordings up here? LOL. It's because you don't have any recordings as you described.....LOL!!!!!!!

PUT THE RECORDINGS UP HERE FOR ALL OF US TO HEAR.....OR ELSE.....EVERYONE WILL SEE YOU FOR THE LIAR YOU ARE! THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE A LIAR! You are sinking a little further aren't you? LOL.

SINCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THOSE RECORDINGS UP HERE MAYBE YOU COULD PROVIDE THOSE IMAGINARY RECORDINGS TO A DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR A JUDGE? AFTER ALL, YOU SEEM TO BE KEEN ON SLANDERING ME.

You are actually entertaining. LOL!!!!!!!!. I might even fix you some popcorn. LOL!!!!!!!!!BRING IT! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh Greg,

----------

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

All recordings of you, Margaret Livingston, and Robert Shiver are on my blog, as are our email conversations.

Plus, I have other agents feeding me your emails and recorded calls.

Our Senior life blog is higher rated on Google, then Senior Life.

It's fantastic. Cant beat recorded calls from Greg Hinton!!!!

----------

[/QUOTE]

All recordings of you, Margaret Livingston, and Robert Shiver are on my blog, as are our email conversations.

Plus, I have other agents feeding me your emails and recorded calls.

Our Senior life blog is higher rated on Google, then Senior Life.

It's fantastic. Cant beat recorded calls from Greg Hinton!!!![/QUOTE]

What is your blogs site address? I went to your website listed in your sig and clicked on blog but nothing there about senior life.

Back