Somarco Has Been Named President of Atlanta

But part of the charm of the Real Housewives series is the krazeeeeeness of the housewives, therefore,

CYNTHIA MCKINNEY, C'MON DOWN!!!!

As an Atlanta resident, I applaud and welcome our new ruler. Life in the city seems a little brighter today than it did yesterday, and I hold out hope that I won't be mugged more than once today.

Isn't Somarco in the same district that elected Cynthia McKinney?

We have had redistricting since then. I am now in the same area that elected Newt.

I didn't see anything about that on C-Span

This will be the most transparent administration since Herbert Hoover. C-span is only available to the wealthy who can afford cable or satellite, so it would not be fair to televise anything there. Instead we are sending text & voice mail messages to those on the Lifeline plan.

Fox News has been discussing this all night. Nothing from MSNBC (as ususal).

Hannity will be interviewing me in a few weeks. Chuck Todd (NBC) is unable to remove his nose from Barry's butt long enough to cover real news.

My question is when is Bob going to actually be the POA instead of blaming Bush.

I fully accept all responsibility for the problems created by ineptness of prior administrations. We will be tackling all the problems we inherited, including global warming, as soon as the temp moves above freezing.

I was actually able to get past security and attend his inauguration dinner.

I saw you there. My staff cleared someone named Condi Winter and her posse. In light of your close association with Bush I felt it best not to be photographed next to you.

FWIW, that low cut dress was really hot on you.

Can I help pick The Real Housewives of Atlanta for the next series?

Ho, ho, ho . . .

I saw you there. My staff cleared someone named Condi Winter and her posse. In light of your close association with Bush I felt it best not to be photographed next to you.

FWIW, that low cut dress was really hot on you.

One of your low-lifer security staff grabbed my ass and told me that he had orders from you to strip search all the women. I had to slip him a couple more food stamps to get him to go away.

We are working to upgrade the staff at the WH (Waffle House, not White House). Thanks to Obama stimulus bucks, we were able to save or create 15,000 jobs at local WH's and add a dental plan.

Back