Spam Colo Knocked Offline. Did your lead volume drop?

Do you think that it is possible that any lead service could deliver leads that would close 60% of the time, on average?"

No disrespect intended, but you are not the right person to be asking about what lead services can and can not deliver.

Do you think that it is possible that any lead service could deliver leads that would close 60% of the time, on average?"

No disrespect intended, but you are not the right person to be asking about what lead services can and can not deliver.

None taken. In fact, that is a question better asked by every person buying leads of the lead vendors they are buying from. Correct?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Isn't is amazing that Mike Levy only shows up here when he get a mega fine for unethical business activities. Being "helpful" now will not make agents here believe he suddenly gained ethics.

My personal recommendation based upon my experience is I would rather cold call into a nursing home for IFP than contract with his company.

Rick

Rick,

You are right about one thing, I wasn't here before now, and I should have been.

I've done a lot of soul searching as a result of this verdict and, whether it sticks or not, one of the conclusions I have come to is that if I had been on this board, sharing what I do know about this industry, and asking questions, I would not be in the mess I am right now and neither would the lead generation industry.

I am one of the founders of the lead generation business. I remember when it started there weren't many of us doing it, less than 10 including Marty and I. I have acquired a lot of knowledge over the last 10+ years. I know things about the lead generation business that no one else on this board would have the opportunity to know and I need to be actively sharing it.

If I had a time machine I would go back and do it all very differently. Unfortunately, I just checked my garage and there is no Delorean there, only my 6 year old Infiniti that desperately needs a coat of new paint.

The only thing I can do now is to try to make up for it all by actively sharing what I do know to the extent that I am legally allowed to. Hopefully, in time, I will earn that trust you speak of.

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.
Free Insurance Quotes | Life Insurance | Health Insurance | Annuity | MostChoice.com
mostchoice_box_smllf2.gif

does it matter

What do you mean? Why wouldn't it matter?

Last edited:
Mike:

It's going to take a lot more than your "soul searching" to get me to believe you're anything but a bastard. You treated me like crap, provided absolutely terrible "leads," and then would not refund my money - even for leads I never received.

I hope you and your business fail. What goes around, comes around.

Rick

Mike:

It's going to take a lot more than your "soul searching" to get me to believe you're anything but a bastard. You treated me like crap, provided absolutely terrible "leads," and then would not refund my money - even for leads I never received.

I hope you and your business fail. What goes around, comes around.

Rick

Rick,

I just looked at your account. Honestly, it's been so many years I don't remember you. It looks like you have not done business with us in nearly 5 years. Your recollection of things also seems a little skewed. Your credit card company turned you down. It looks like you asked for credit for every single lead we sent you, months after receiving the leads and your card was already maxed out. I see a note in the system that you ran out of money. Is it possible you got into some financial trouble? Apparently, you were also verbally abusive to the customer service staff. You made one of the girls cry. That's not nice and didn't help matters.

Holding a grudge for this many years is not healthy. You may want to consider some anger management support groups. Some of them are free or cost little money so I'm sure you can find one that will fit your budget.

I wish you the best of luck.

Yours Truly,

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.

Mike, You are making yourself look really bad. First as a business owner, You should never discuss someones financial situation. This has got to be one of the most absurd post I have read. You know all you have done is hurt your own business in all this process. Bottom Line You are Dishonest,

The verdict no matter what you say has happened or will happen, you have already ruined any credibility with Agents on this board and I am sure many more.

And Google hammered you with no orgainic ranking power and stripped you of any authority. (PR0)

That is done and you will not convince google with your excuses or reasons why you did what you did.

No organic Search Traffic and having a PR0 website that has been around since 1999. Hurts you more than you will ever admit.

Rick,

I just looked at your account. Honestly, it's been so many years I don't remember you. It looks like you have not done business with us in nearly 5 years. Your recollection of things also seems a little skewed. Your credit card company turned you down. It looks like you asked for credit for every single lead we sent you, months after receiving the leads and your card was already maxed out. I see a note in the system that you ran out of money. Is it possible you got into some financial trouble? Apparently, you were also verbally abusive to the customer service staff. You made one of the girls cry. That's not nice and didn't help matters.

Holding a grudge for this many years is not healthy. You may want to consider some anger management support groups. Some of them are free or cost little money so I'm sure you can find one that will fit your budget.

I wish you the best of luck.

Yours Truly,

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.
No Mike, my recollection is correct and trying to put me down for financial or anger issues is wrong.

I returned lead after lead because the people did not want to talk to me or any other agent. I disputed the credit card charge before you finished sending me the leads. My card was not maxed out and there was no financial trouble.

You can do all you want to make me look bad but the bottom line is you cheated me and did not live up to your promises of what the industry would actually call "leads." The agents on this forum may or may not all like me, but they know that I am honest in everything I say and do. Your lies about your "records" and recollections will not change that.

My credit card company turned me down after you fought my dispute and required me to pay the charge. If you want to equate that with financial trouble, you go ahead and live in your fantasy world. Regarding being abusive, I do recall discussing the issues (and likely I got upset) but making "one of the girls cry" is absurd (unless she might have been 10 yrs. old).

As far as financial trouble, perhaps you should look in the mirror. As far as anger management, you screwed me years ago and the least I can do is keep other agents from working with you.

Thanks for the advice on holding a grudge and about support groups. Clearly you are better at being a psychologist than you are a business owner.

If you want to make amends, go ahead and refund my money for the terrible leads and service you provided. You might want to add interest and punitive damages for being an asshole.

(Yes, this is a personal attack and well deserved).

Rick

Last edited:
I almost got roped in about three years ago, but after talking to some other agents about what Rick just mentioned, I decided to leave it alone. Glad I did.

I didn't know MostChoice from anyone but never bit years when they asked for $500 down when very reputable competitors asked for either nothing down or a small deposit.

That also means I spent thousands and thousands with other lead providers simply because the $500 made me think something was amiss.

I didn't know MostChoice from anyone but never bit years when they asked for $500 down when very reputable competitors asked for either nothing down or a small deposit.

That also means I spent thousands and thousands with other lead providers simply because the $500 made me think something was amiss.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You have never tried ANY of our leads, yet you recommend insurance lead companies, and are making derogatory statements about us?

What do you base your suspicions upon, other than we don't pay you a commission?
(Yes, this is a personal attack and well deserved).

Rick

Seek help!
I almost got roped in about three years ago, but after talking to some other agents about what Rick just mentioned, I decided to leave it alone. Glad I did.

Just so that I understand this correctly, you didn't buy from us either, you have no first hand experience with our leads, yet you are certain you made the right decision?

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.
Free Insurance Quotes | Life Insurance | Health Insurance | Annuity | MostChoice.com

Last edited:
I would never recommend anyone put in $500 to see what's going on.

There are more moving parts than just "good and bad leads." Some lead companies work out for one agent, don't work out for another.

If for whatever reason an agent needs to move onto a different source I don't recommend they have $500 tied up.

One member, case in point, spent $100 on a particular source and didn't like the results. He tried another vendor and is very happy - however, that experience only cost him $100 - not $500.

Can you point out other lead providers who ask for $500 upfront?

I'm not sure why you're upset - we don't recommend Netquote either.

Back