Spam Colo Knocked Offline. Did your lead volume drop?

I wonder how long the owner of this forum will allow these habitual off-topic posters to make personal attacks without taking action.

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.
Free Insurance Quotes | Life Insurance | Health Insurance | Annuity | MostChoice.com
mostchoice_box_smllf2.gif

I can tell u right damn now that im on topic, and also feel free to read my blog...website... do a google search.... play with your toes in the sand, i dont give a flying rats arse.... but i can tell u this... i am a big time indy broker, been selling indy health for 16 yrs, i only buy internet leads, i damn suure know how to work them.... and after all the smack u have thrown out i will never... i repeat never, ever, under no circumstances buy most choice leads..... why? well, i have never delt with you i dont think... but after your nutty post about people's credit card use and crap u have thrown out i will sure as hell stay away from them. and to think this is the time of year i look at my lead providers.

this whole thing is just a joke!! what rock did u come out from under?

Yes. Always.

What lead service are you speaking of?

Apparently you are aren't passing the sniff test with Peeler...

I agree with Peeler about that cheap shot BS you posted about the credit card of a (former) customer. Why would anyone want to do business with a company whose founder has such a low class approach. You crapped in your wheaties with that approach... Game over... Next.

Agents are a rough crowd, and you will never please all of them - or even half for that matter. Most do not understand the business well enough or are lazy and flat out do not work. Some agents think an ROI of under 700% is unacceptable (come down to earth please, the ROI in this biz can be very high...)

I am not saying Mike or Rick is correct - who knows, I wasn't there and honestly do not care. I think some things like a transaction 5 years ago are better off left alone. If it didn't work out, like goes on - but the only thing a business owner lead provider should be posting is positive, not negative.

Also one tip - if Rick made one of your employees cry, you might not want my account - I will make the whole office cry.

This is a rough business and you need thick skinned employees. If someone cries, they should be fired immediately.

Mike:

It was almost worth the $500 you cheated me out of read what others think of you. I'm happy to have played at least a little part.

While it has been 5+ years, I'll be happy to accept your public apology and a refund of my money (plus interest).

You attempted to gain credibility by posting here. Maybe not so much.

Rick

I can say I did a little business with Rick in the past and he was ethical and fair. I would find it unheard of for him to dispute a charge unless something was seriously out of line.

The little bit I dealt with Rick he was an ideal customer with no headaches or issues. I just don't get that impression from him, that he is out to screw anyone over.

Also one tip - if Rick made one of your employees cry, you might not want my account - I will make the whole office cry.

This is a rough business and you need thick skinned employees. If someone cries, they should be fired immediately.

i agree tx.. i love to make people cry... lead providers, underwriters, anyone... cry cry cry... but i must get my way

Agents are a rough crowd, and you will never please all of them - or even half for that matter. Most do not understand the business well enough or are lazy and flat out do not work. Some agents think an ROI of under 700% is unacceptable (come down to earth please, the ROI in this biz can be very high...)

I am not saying Mike or Rick is correct - who knows, I wasn't there and honestly do not care. I think some things like a transaction 5 years ago are better off left alone. If it didn't work out, like goes on - but the only thing a business owner lead provider should be posting is positive, not negative.

:noteworthy:

You honestly just dont get it do you? Forget all the problems with Netquote. You have done more damage here for your business than any court room proceeding could deal you. You honestly have destroyed any credibility with your business by posting on this Forum. I honesly am just blown away that a business owner would be on this forum conducting themselves in this manner.

Carla was telling me on Monday, How their business has exploded recently with request and orders. Great Lead Company, with the Best Customer Service, Return Policy and no Afliliate Lead Program. I have not dealt with a better company with true concern for Agent Satisfaction and Long Term Success!!!!!!!!!

Check out this Company!!!

www.AsapQuotes.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nice Adwords Campaign, Honestly who wrote this???? They need a "Adwords Basic 101 Class" I would love to see the conversion on this one!!!

Health Insurance Leads

We Spend Millions So You Don't Have
To -- Fresh Health Prospects Daily.
www.MostChoice.com

Last edited:
Back