Starting in Final Expense

JDEASY I am trying to contact you about EFES, please shoot me a PM Thanks

I sent you a message with a contact number. I do not recruit. The guy at the number I gave you will steer you in the right direction. I don't know where you are located, so I don't know which manager would be over your territory.

If given a preference ask to be in Travis T's group.

Final expense can be an exceptional market but you have to be willing to work lots of leads and door knock when you can't set an appointment. That's hard to do consistently. A few years ago I worked FE direct mail leads and found the people who responded genuinely had interest, but it was challenging getting in front of them. Plus, I think its much easier to cross sell from FE to Med Supp than the other way around. And now with Med Advantage I think FE could be a good door opener to those sales too.

-Bill

Bill, Med Supp, Med Advantage? Help me out--brand new in FE...
Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I sent you a message with a contact number. I do not recruit. The guy at the number I gave you will steer you in the right direction. I don't know where you are located, so I don't know which manager would be over your territory.

If given a preference ask to be in Travis T's group.

I'm also looking for more info on EFES. Anything you can do "point me in the right direction..." would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there any truth to the rumor that Travis T once entered a revolving door and by the time he came out the other side he had sold 3 FE policies?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Travis T once entered a revolving door and by the time he came out the other side he had sold 3 FE policies?

nsbvpizkreywd3zk.jpg

Bill, Med Supp, Med Advantage? Help me out--brand new in FE...
Thanks.

I'm also looking for more info on EFES. Anything you can do "point me in the right direction..." would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
///////////////////////
People like free stuff.. you can get free stuff for cheap.. something every senior needs...

Now lets put on that beanie cap and give that propeller a good spin

Free stuff for cheap--please expand upon...

Thanks
Just go back and resell it with Monumental, Settlers or Royal Neighbors. Make yourself a better commission AND give your client more value for their premium. Win-win!

Kick LH to the curb.

Newbie, I'd like to talk to you. Let me know best way to contact you--thanks.
You can call me if you like. I don't do Transamerica (Family Markets side), but I do have Monumental. The rates are lower and the commission is higher. They are sister companies under the Aegon umbrella.

I also have Occidental and American Amicable. Same products, but for certain states it has to be Occidental.

Forgive me as I'm brand new in FE--how are you able to sell more than one FE product?

Last edited:
Just be an independent agent. You don't HAVE to be captive with just one company to represent.

There are a lot of agents that first started out working with a captive company until they learned the ropes and then realized that one company does not fit everyone. Then they go independent and represent many companies. Better for you, better for the client.

You CAN lead with final expense. I've tried direct mail, but find it to be expensive. Telemarked leads with pre-screened heatlth ???'s have worked well. Then you call them back and make your own appointment. Don't ever go with pre-set appointments, those folks are in the business of selling expensive appointments, not insurance. I tried some of those, closed about 20%.
The key is this....You gotta get OUT OF THE CITY and be willing to work the hoods and woods.

Gipper, thanks for this--I agree wholeheartedly, you do need to get out of the city and take that drive which I'm glad to do...Can you tell me which companies have worked best for you ("Telemarketed leads with pre-screened health ???'s have worked well. Then you call them back and make your own appointment." This style of marketing suits me perfectly as it gives you control of your time management.
Thanks in advance.

I am fully agree with you , as i personally as an agent i saw many younger people to have the Final life insurance plans. They do want to secure something as thorough those such plans. =

You sound like those spam emails I get about winning $1,000,000 but I just need to send $1000 for "fees" to some guy in Nigeria.

Back