Starting in Final Expense

Summary:

70 y/o female, non smoker, standard, $15k death benefit.

Amount Carrier/Product/Notes
$ 66.99 Oxford Life
$ 75.34 Chesapeake
$ 80.00 Mutual of Omaha (estimate)
$ 81.25 Continental Life/EZ Life/4 question app.
$ 86.40 Baltimore Life/Silverguard 1
$100.70 Monumental

Does anyone have rates for Settlers or Lincoln Heritage for comparison?

Anybody know what the best GA contract is for Presedential Life. As far as i know this is the only true GI whole life out there.no smart ##s responses please.

You shouldn't as k for no smart a** responses. When you do that then you get lots. :D I think I was offered a 55 or 65% contract a year ago. I didnt take it though. HAve you looked at United Home Life? That one is almost GI.

You just lost me. I know that monumental's rates can be beat by American Amicable and Oxford. Someone said they wouldn't work for a B rated company. I don't see what's wrong with B companies.

55% is the best i have seen from Premier Marketing, M&O and PPMG so maybe that is the best GA street level. Who would i contact about United Home Life? Thanks.

Ok guys - Frank convinced me to add some information. I sell strictly Final expense, day in, day out, that's all I do. I keep it simple, I only carry 3 companies in my bag daily, even though I am contracted with a few more.

If you are going on a final expense appointment you need to carry a graded product. About 10% of my business is graded and I write Presidential with them at 80% commission. You will collect first months premium with them, then they will draft. But they will not draft first months premium. There are no health questions due to being graded, and there is a 2 to 3 year wait until they would receive full benefits.

The second company is Oxford. Everyone is familiar with them and their rates. They are the most affordable out there. They do have an extensive phone interview. You collect the first months premium and then they draft after that. If they qualify, they will receive day one benefits for accident or natural death. I write about 30% of business with them to keep them happy. The phone interview is what keeps me away.

The third company shall remain silent. But there are only a handful of agents in the country carrying this Company for final expense. Their main business is with Gov't employes. But they have the same rates as Oxford through about age 68. They don't care if you are a diabetic taking insulin or pills. THERE IS NO PHONE INTERVIEW!! AND THEY WILL DRAFT FIRST MONTH PREMIUM. That is why I like it. It allows me more to BS with the client than to be on the phone for 15 minutes. I write 60% with them. They also draft first months premium and then there after.

But as Frank will confirm, I go on a minium 6 appointment a day, 2 to 3 days a week. Most of the time I have 9 or 10 appointments scheduled. I am in the process of switching my leads from mailers to lists.

If you have any other questions, I will be glad to help out if I can. I don't know everything.....great forum.

Stratos, who do use as your FMO for Presendential ? Also since Final Expense is your fortee i would like your opinion on something.Do you bother taking applications on prospects who don't have a checking account on a quarterly basis or do leave those to the debit agents? Also, does any company stand out as the lowest rates for smokers.Thanks

Latest posts

Back