Stepson Quit College for FE Now Divorce

Cyborg7

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok so my stepson is a couple years into college at a well known Ivy League school. Kid is book smart and was planning on being a neurosurgeon. Well he was gettin burnt out on all those classes & stuff so about a month ago I sat down with him and showed him how much $$$ we all are makin in FE. Shortly after that him & I went and we dropped him outta school so he could pursue the FE gravy train. Now my wife wants to leave me cause I talked him into quitting school (he did have a full ride) I guess my whole point was that he could finish college down the road .. Why pass up a $50k + income that's ready right now? His mom went nuts ! She's actin like I'm crazy and says she's filing for divorce. My stepson has been writing over $1000 AP weekly and my override is 35% so it's a big win win. I just don't see the point of some "I'll be a DR" pipe dream when FE is where it's at. . .

Ok so my stepson is a couple years into college at a well known Ivy League school. Kid is book smart and was planning on being a neurosurgeon. Well he was gettin burnt out on all those classes & stuff so about a month ago I sat down with him and showed him how much $$$ we all are makin in FE. Shortly after that him & I went and we dropped him outta school so he could pursue the FE gravy train. Now my wife wants to leave me cause I talked him into quitting school (he did have a full ride) I guess my whole point was that he could finish college down the road .. Why pass up a $50k + income that's ready right now? His mom went nuts ! She's actin like I'm crazy and says she's filing for divorce. My stepson has been writing over $1000 AP weekly and my override is 35% so it's a big win win. I just don't see the point of some "I'll be a DR" pipe dream when FE is where it's at. . .

Look at the money you're saving him! E&O is a LOT less than Malpractice Insurance.:yes:

Back