Stepson Quit College for FE Now Divorce

Hey, it's all true! This Forum has:

* A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects
* A female RN convict who writes 500K annually
* An agent with at least 4 different aliases here
* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers
* Steve, Jane, and a Lead Jerk
* Wavers and Big Checks and agents who twerk.

I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Hey, it's all true! This Forum has: * A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects * A female RN convict who writes 500K annually * An agent with at least 4 different aliases here * An FE Boom Boom Room * Newterers, * Whiners, * 1099'ers * Steve, Jane, and a Lead Jerk * Wavers and Big Checks and agents who twerk. I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Sounds like a circus ad...

* A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects
* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Im honored to be included in the clan of such a motley crew:laugh:

Neurosurgeon?

HA!

I'm with you, he'd be much better off making some serious premium yum yum in the FE business. If you need Lincoln Heritage's number I got you fam.

* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

The best post of 2015 so far, BAR NONE :1laugh:

* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back