• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Stepson Quit College for FE Now Divorce

Hey, it's all true! This Forum has:

* A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects
* A female RN convict who writes 500K annually
* An agent with at least 4 different aliases here
* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers
* Steve, Jane, and a Lead Jerk
* Wavers and Big Checks and agents who twerk.

I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Hey, it's all true! This Forum has: * A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects * A female RN convict who writes 500K annually * An agent with at least 4 different aliases here * An FE Boom Boom Room * Newterers, * Whiners, * 1099'ers * Steve, Jane, and a Lead Jerk * Wavers and Big Checks and agents who twerk. I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Sounds like a circus ad...

* A break dancing FE agent who head-spins in the soiled carpets of amazed prospects
* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

I could go on but I have to get up early and make appointments for this Saturday. I should do at least 10K since Scott9178 told me how it's done.

Im honored to be included in the clan of such a motley crew:laugh:

Neurosurgeon?

HA!

I'm with you, he'd be much better off making some serious premium yum yum in the FE business. If you need Lincoln Heritage's number I got you fam.

* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

The best post of 2015 so far, BAR NONE :1laugh:

* An FE Boom Boom Room
* Newterers,
* Whiners,
* 1099'ers

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back