Success Without Direct Mail or TM Leads

Hey, I've never been arrested...for door knocking anyway. I've had cops question me 4 times in 33 years. A couple of them wanted me to register. I must get shadier looking as I get older, because 2 of those times were last year.:twitchy:

Didn't you start wearing the monkey suit last year? Coincidence? I think not.

It's certainly not for everyone, but I personally know an agent that does nothing but door knock. I think it has a lot more to do with him/his area, but at least one.

The OP asked how many "Top Producers" cold door knock... I don't believe there are any FE agents who would be recognized as a "Top Producers" that don't use leads. (DM or Tele)

The OP asked how many "Top Producers" cold door knock... I don't believe there are any FE agents who would be recognized as a "Top Producers" that don't use leads. (DM or Tele)

The guy writes over 150k/year in premium and because he's door knocking his leads costs are almost non-existent. Might not be a top producer, but well above average.

The guy writes over 150k/year in premium and because he's door knocking his leads costs are almost non-existent. Might not be a top producer, but well above average.

So what you are confirming is, that to your knowledge, I am still correct in my original answer to the OP.

So what you are confirming is, that to your knowledge, I am still correct in my original answer to the OP.

If you think writing 150k+/year in premium with basically no lead cost doesn't count as a top producer, then absolutely.

For the boys and girls at home, what are you calling a "top producer" and how much of that goes to lead costs?

If you think writing 150k+/year in premium with basically no lead cost doesn't count as a top producer, then absolutely.

For the boys and girls at home, what are you calling a "top producer" and how much of that goes to lead costs?

Actually, that is Huge!
Anyone that can do those kind of numbers without leads, is a top producer in my book.

Don't forget the lady from Chicago's south side.

What about her? She took some leads and worked referrals. She didn't go door to door.

----------

If you think writing 150k+/year in premium with basically no lead cost doesn't count as a top producer, then absolutely. For the boys and girls at home, what are you calling a "top producer" and how much of that goes to lead costs?

You must not have anyone to talk to... Does your example use leads or not? The OP asked if anyone producing at a high level does it without leads.

My answer is No... If you are claiming somebody does 150K in AP door knocking without leads I don't believe it. Maybe somebody told you that? However, I know that many FE agents who claim to do a lot in AP lie... I'm referring even to the ones outside the forum. My good natured gullibility, left me a along time ago with FE talkers.

My opinions about FE are solidly based from things I have learned through experience, seen, and that can be proven...

----------

If you think writing 150k+/year in premium with basically no lead cost doesn't count as a top producer, then absolutely. For the boys and girls at home, what are you calling a "top producer" and how much of that goes to lead costs?

I get it... Does this "Top Producer" you are referring to buy your list of names?

----------

Actually, that is Huge! Anyone that can do those kind of numbers without leads, is a top producer in my book.

I agree if that were true....but that is not happening... But a "Marketer" will tell you it is. FE agents understand it is hard enough to do this with leads...

I'm thankful that there always seems to be a marketer that doesn't sell FE, but willing to chime in with profound facts, to straighten us all out.

What about her? She took some leads and worked referrals. She didn't go door to door.

----------

You must not have anyone to talk to... Does your example use leads or not? The OP asked if anyone producing at a high level does it without leads.

My answer is No... If you are claiming somebody does 150K in AP door knocking without leads I don't believe it. Maybe somebody told you that? However, I know that many FE agents who claim to do a lot in AP lie... I'm referring even to the ones outside the forum. My good natured gullibility, left me a along time ago with FE talkers.

My opinions about FE are solidly based from things I have learned through experience, seen, and that can be proven...

----------

I get it... Does this "Top Producer" you are referring to buy your list of names?

Josh has a lot of un-named experts that he takes advice from. No one has ever heard of them except Josh. That's probably why they remained un-named?:goofy:

Of course they do buy lists from him so that makes them special. Even though they are phantoms.

They probably even call those lists "leads". But we will never know because they are phantoms.:1wink:

I'm talking about the lady through EFES that was number one in persistency and production several years back.

John always talked about her being an aberration, considering that (a) her production was great, and (b) she did not purchase direct mail leads; was that not the case?

Part of the original poster's question was who sells final expense *without* purchasing direct mail or telemarketed leads, not necessarily who door knocks and sells final expense with success.

----------

I'm talking about the lady through EFES that was number one in persistency and production several years back.

John always talked about her being an aberration, considering that (a) her production was great, and (b) she did not purchase direct mail leads; was that not the case?

Part of the original poster's question was who sells final expense *without* purchasing direct mail or telemarketed leads, not necessarily who door knocks and sells final expense with success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm7PUpw9m28

Back