T65 Vs 67+ Plus for Med Supps

Thanks - the issue is I can't start with both - I have to chose one with this telemarketer's data. I'm sure down the road I will hire another and do both but I have to chose one to start - thanks.

Thanks - the issue is I can't start with both - I have to chose one with this telemarketer's data. I'm sure down the road I will hire another and do both but I have to chose one to start - thanks.

Don’t do both. Just pick one and jump in. See if it works.

Here's my take: When you're doing T65's it seems like you will end up having a lot of back and forth with the client before they make a decision. With 67+, they've already received rate increases and they are at least a little bit more educated as to how Medicare actually works. To me, it's like shooting fish in a barrel when you can save them money.

Disclaimer: I never worked the T65's (only referrals), so it may be easier than I'm thinking it would be. In my mind it simply boils down to this. 67+ is hopefully only one appointment. T65's ....seems like it would be at least 2 appointments most of the time.

I'm 100% referral and its still 2 appointments for me :) And all I write are T65 or Part B virgins. I do about 1 UW app a year.

Within the situation you have to work with, will you get a lot more leads with one group than the other?

Here's my take: When you're doing T65's it seems like you will end up having a lot of back and forth with the client before they make a decision. With 67+, they've already received rate increases and they are at least a little bit more educated as to how Medicare actually works. To me, it's like shooting fish in a barrel when you can save them money.

Disclaimer: I never worked the T65's (only referrals), so it may be easier than I'm thinking it would be. In my mind it simply boils down to this. 67+ is hopefully only one appointment. T65's ....seems like it would be at least 2 appointments most of the time.

My first appt today was my second visit with him. I saw him back on Feb. 2 and he is a T65 July, so I just went over the Medicare basics in Feb. When I went back today it was to see which plan his doctor accepts and then I just signed him up. I was there today for about an hour plus my first visit of about 45 min.

I went to my next appt, first time I've been there but I see from my TM that this guy is a T65 July too, so I'm optimistic. Comes to find out he is on VA and wants to cancel Medicare because of the premium. I whip out my scope and go over Careplus. A plan that will reduce his Part B premium by $94/month. I was in and out of there in about an hour.

I would of sat on the phone all week to get 2 sales for T67+! Lol I'm just that bad at it.

My first appt today was my second visit with him. I saw him back on Feb. 2 and he is a T65 July, so I just went over the Medicare basics in Feb. When I went back today it was to see which plan his doctor accepts and then I just signed him up. I was there today for about an hour plus my first visit of about 45 min.

I went to my next appt, first time I've been there but I see from my TM that this guy is a T65 July too, so I'm optimistic. Comes to find out he is on VA and wants to cancel Medicare because of the premium. I whip out my scope and go over Careplus. A plan that will reduce his Part B premium by $94/month. I was in and out of there in about an hour.

I would of sat on the phone all week to get 2 sales for T67+! Lol I'm just that bad at it.

It's funny that you look at T65's like it's just no big deal and 67+ seems to scare you. I'm the exact opposite! Maybe give me a call one day and we'll talk about it and both be better off from it.

Back