Tail Wag Does NOT Mean Doesn't Bite

Depends on how big a douche you want to be. You can always report the dog bite to the local authorities. Animal control may want to quarantine the dog. You could also file a claim against their homeowner's.

usually-bad mean dog means bad people-good friendly dog-people the same-my dog barks at everything but I think she would hold a flashlight for a burglar -I love the kind of dog they have to put in another room because the 150 pound dog wants to climb on my lap-can not think of many over the years where I got dog bite and made the sale-maybe just me?

It gets even worse for Newby. That same day I went by his Evansville office and it was deserted at 2:30 in the afternoon. So I wrote out a sign that said;

"OUT OF BUSINESS"

Then below I put; "We have referred all our business to JD, give him a call at ..........."

:yes:

You guys are a bunch of comodians!

Yeah, yeah the poor dog only bite once because I taste so rotten. Ba-dump-bump!

I was at a FE appointment recently - it was NW Florida and dark - go to the door and hear a dog barking like crazy - the guy opened the door and is holding her back by her collar and says, Be careful - she bites!

So, I go in - see momma dog and two pups blocked off in the kitchen, wife sitting at a counter eating something out of a bowl, 4 very young boys blocked off on the other side of the dogs in the living room, wife turns and looks at me and keeps eating - so I strike up a conversation with the guy - what kind of dog - Pit bull - cute puppies, yadda yadda - so I finally ask - Is Linda in? The guy says - Linda?

So, I am at the wrong house - and I question why did the guy so willingly let me in? Then, a friend reminds me that north Florida has some of the largest meth labs in the country and they have pit bulls to keep people away - I guess this guy thought I was coming in to make a purchase - the wife didn't seem to be too concerned that I was there!

And the thing about it is - I certainly do NOT look like a meth head of any kind. Starting to think I should only be going on day light appts from now on. :err:

I was at a FE appointment recently - it was NW Florida and dark - go to the door and hear a dog barking like crazy - the guy opened the door and is holding her back by her collar and says, Be careful - she bites!

So, I go in - see momma dog and two pups blocked off in the kitchen, wife sitting at a counter eating something out of a bowl, 4 very young boys blocked off on the other side of the dogs in the living room, wife turns and looks at me and keeps eating - so I strike up a conversation with the guy - what kind of dog - Pit bull - cute puppies, yadda yadda - so I finally ask - Is Linda in? The guy says - Linda?

So, I am at the wrong house - and I question why did the guy so willingly let me in? Then, a friend reminds me that north Florida has some of the largest meth labs in the country and they have pit bulls to keep people away - I guess this guy thought I was coming in to make a purchase - the wife didn't seem to be too concerned that I was there!

And the thing about it is - I certainly do NOT look like a meth head of any kind. Starting to think I should only be going on day light appts from now on. :err:

Eye of the beholder:twitchy: Sorry, it was just to easy.

Back