Texas Med Sup Agents- Whats in Your Bag.

I've used Medico there for afib. Continental life, new era and equitable mostly though.

I just picked up bankers fidelity life in texas that doesn't have an afib question on it.

2 yrs "heart or circulatory surgery"

5 years will consider "stroke, Tia, heart attack"

Only 2 heart questions on app.

I just picked up bankers fidelity life in texas that doesn't have an afib question on it.

2 yrs "heart or circulatory surgery"

5 years will consider "stroke, Tia, heart attack"

Only 2 heart questions on app.

I got an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic with history of blood clots done standard with them.

I got an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic with history of blood clots done standard with them.

That is good to know... I have been looking for someone that has done business with them on MedSup in order to get an idea of how they do business. They were good back in the day, but things have a tendency to change over the years. Their ordinary WL can be issued non medical to $100K at any age. Only a drugRx and MVR.

That is good to know... I have been looking for someone that has done business with them on MedSup in order to get an idea of how they do business. They were good back in the day, but things have a tendency to change over the years. Their ordinary WL can be issued non medical to $100K at any age. Only a drugRx and MVR.

Good on heart/diabetes cases with insulin. Only one that accepts those in fact. I just wish their app wasn't such a bear.

Back