The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread or What?

tenchimunyo

Expert
Hey forum,

A while back, I was looking for a listing of the most profitable U.S. states to conduct insurance sales in (group or individual sales) and couldn't find a single comprehensive resource that would answer all my questions.

This spurred me to begin compiling data and now I'm on the process of authoring a report that will be as detailed as the Eastbridge Report, except it will deal specifically with the top producers in the country in the various insurance companies, best/ worst states to do business in, best commissions/ worst carrier commissions, etc. If all goes well, I plan to update it annually.

That said, my questions are: would you all find this to be a valuable resource and if so, how much would you honestly consider to be reasonable for this resource? I figure there is no better platform to get feedback from. I'm encouraging a lot of response. Thanks!

in all honesty, who cares?

I am only worried about MY agency.

I believe you are going to have to charge several thousand dollars for it just to get compensated for your time.

Are you a "bean counter" or a professional insurance agent?

I wouldn't pay a nickel for it or necessarily believe it was accurate.

I wouldn't pay a nickel for it or necessarily believe it was accurate.

The great news is, insurance companies are dumb enough to pay for something like this thinking it may benefit them. IMO, it is a waste of money to the Indy agent.

The great news is, insurance companies are dumb enough to pay for something like this thinking it may benefit them. IMO, it is a waste of money to the Indy agent.

How many professional agents do you know who don't already know this information or someone who they can call. Isn't that what this board is all about?

Back