The FE Meme Thread

A man suspected his wife of cheating while he was at work. He told his best friend about it. He says "I could place a hidden camera in the bedroom, but I don't want to spend that much money."

His friends says "there's an easy and cheap way to be sure: attach a spoon under your mattress, and place a bowl filled with milk under it. That way, if your wife goes to bed with someone, the mattress will sink and the spoon will touch the milk. All you have to do when you get home is to check if milk is on the spoon or not."

The man agrees to do so and goes home.

Two days later, they meet again. "So," his friend said, "did you do it?"
"Yeah," he said, "I did everything you told me: I put the spoon, the bowl, the milk, etc. And I checked yesterday evening," and he paused.

"What happened?" his friend asked.

"The bowl was full of butter."

Interesting video. I'm a big Johnny Cash fan. I remember watching his tv show as a kid in the 70's with my mom.

Interesting video. I'm a big Johnny Cash fan. I remember watching his tv show as a kid in the 70's with my mom.

I have always liked Johnny, Kris was to much of a candy ass Hollywood hippie, I didn't care for Willie when I was younger but I find that I like a lot of his stuff now.

Celebrities - Act, Sing, throw a ball or get naked, otherwise shut the frack up.

I'll rather listen to Joe Rogan interviews

Do you have a link to the interview. Sounds interesting. I only got through about two minutes before that nitwit talking about something you White guys did to Black guys decades ago and trying to tie that to a song about the race riots over George Floyd.

By the way, in that two minutes it very easily could be them talking about today's Democrat government. Up to and including the War Mongering. Today's Liberal Left is not the Democrat Party of your dad's time or of Johnny Cash's.

I stand for the Flag.

I have always liked Johnny, Kris was to much of a candy ass Hollywood hippie, I didn't care for Willie when I was younger but I find that I like a lot of his stuff now.

Celebrities - Act, Sing, throw a ball or get naked, otherwise shut the frack up.

I'll rather listen to Joe Rogan interviews

Do you have a link to the interview. Sounds interesting. I only got through about two minutes before that nitwit talking about something you White guys did to Black guys decades ago and trying to tie that to a song about the race riots over George Floyd.

By the way, in that two minutes it very easily could be them talking about today's Democrat government. Up to and including the War Mongering. Today's Liberal Left is not the Democrat Party of your dad's time or of Johnny Cash's.

I stand for the Flag.

One of Johnny's hits was woke....

Back