• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

The Importance of Follow Ups and Being Tenacious

Are you talking about the 1st appt? I'm more talking about calling folks after the first meeting.

Sorry, I guess I should clarify. If they don't buy, but I think there is a chance, I will make a few calls to try and get back in the door.

Yesterday I had an apt with someone that already stood me up 2 weeks ago.

We rescheduled her and of course, she stood me up again.

I got her on the phone and she was at Walmart and was going to be home soon. Stopped back by 20 minutes later and still not there!

My wife called her while setting her own appointments and the lady said, "i'm here waiting for Doug."

I kept with my schedule and stopped back a couple of hours later... not home!

Today, my wife is going to stop in this afternoon and see if she can catch her and I will gladly report the outcome!

I'm frickin dizzy!

I'd say 98% of the time when you walk out without a sale its game over. I try 3 closes and each close is harder than the last as I know if I walk out without the signed app its usually game over. After my final and last hard close its usually i'll buy or get the hell out of my home.Its as simple as I paid for that lead and I want an answer today before i leave.I'm a cyborg when it comes to closing and nobody can hurt my feelings.My food is on there table an i'm hungry

If you don't call back, how do you know it is "game over"?

Yesterday I had an apt with someone that already stood me up 2 weeks ago. We rescheduled her and of course, she stood me up again. I got her on the phone and she was at Walmart and was going to be home soon. Stopped back by 20 minutes later and still not there! My wife called her while setting her own appointments and the lady said, "i'm here waiting for Doug." I kept with my schedule and stopped back a couple of hours later... not home! Today, my wife is going to stop in this afternoon and see if she can catch her and I will gladly report the outcome! I'm frickin dizzy!

Lol. I've found if, and that's a big IF, I can get in front of them, they are usually lay downs. Good luck

The fact she was out shopping indicates she has some money. ...but the fact she's flighty sounds like a charge back in the works, lol...

I find that these are the people who REALLY don't want to meet with you BECAUSE they know that they are buyers. If I get one of them in the home, it's as good as a done deal. I don't have a problem with them staying on the books, put as always, your mileage may vary:yes:

Yesterday I had an apt with someone that already stood me up 2 weeks ago.

We rescheduled her and of course, she stood me up again.

I got her on the phone and she was at Walmart and was going to be home soon. Stopped back by 20 minutes later and still not there!

My wife called her while setting her own appointments and the lady said, "i'm here waiting for Doug."

I kept with my schedule and stopped back a couple of hours later... not home!

Today, my wife is going to stop in this afternoon and see if she can catch her and I will gladly report the outcome!

I'm frickin dizzy!

Are you sure you've got her correct address?:laugh:

Back