Typical Premiums and Commissions For Final Expense

Yea but at least I contribute and answer questions. Also that little sticker allows ANYONE to email me requesting my cheat sheets and they get them without a single other word in the email. I don't try to recruit them or anything.

Every single day I get someone asking for the cheat sheets, and I click reply, attach them, then send. I don't say yea I'll give you the sheets if you come on board with me, or if you let me see if I have a better deal or nothing. Honest FREE cheat sheets with no strings attached.....

Others ONLY come here to spam with EVERY single post trying to recruit.

That's a great way to keep your name in front of the agent community.:noteworthy:

Yea but at least I contribute and answer questions. Also that little sticker allows ANYONE to email me requesting my cheat sheets and they get them without a single other word in the email. I don't try to recruit them or anything. Every single day I get someone asking for the cheat sheets, and I click reply, attach them, then send. I don't say yea I'll give you the sheets if you come on board with me, or if you let me see if I have a better deal or nothing. Honest FREE cheat sheets with no strings attached..... Others ONLY come here to spam with EVERY single post trying to recruit.

I agree that it's fair and helpful the way you are doing it. But it's even MORE streamlined to just post a link that agents can download it from with no interaction at all. I'm sure DIG has huge problems with mine though. http://fexcontracting.com/fex-underwriting-cheat-sheet/

I agree that it's fair and helpful the way you are doing it. But it's even MORE streamlined to just post a link that agents can download it from with no interaction at all. I'm sure DIG has huge problems with mine though. http://fexcontracting.com/fex-underwriting-cheat-sheet/

Yeah but no offense, that sheet sucks. I about pulled my hair out trying to go through it. Also it's funny that you told me I shouldn't be giving away the cheat sheet unless they were my agents. But now you're doing it. You have mimicked everything from what we all do. Your agents should be happy. Without our ideas you'd be left behind.

I know you'll spin this, but it's the truth.

Don't give out cheat sheets unless they contract, now you do it.

Fixed cost DM is for losers....now you have it.

Pointless to use SNL because low comp and not useful.....now you use em.

The list goes on and on....

I'm not hating because of you actually adapting, but stop trying to take credit all the time and throw out a thank you every now and again. You have had your own idea yet that makes sense. Other than agents should use settlers as a go to.....you only say that because it benefits you the most.

Last edited:
Yeah but no offense, that sheet sucks. I about pulled my hair out trying to go through it. Also it's funny that you told me I shouldn't be giving away the cheat sheet unless they were my agents. But now you're doing it. You have mimicked everything from what we all do. Your agents should be happy. Without our ideas you'd be left behind.

I know you'll spin this, but it's the truth.

Don't give out cheat sheets unless they contract, now you do it.

Fixed cost DM is for losers....now you have it.

Pointless to use SNL because low comp and not useful.....now you use em.

The list goes on and on....

I'm not hating because of you actually adapting, but stop trying to take credit all the time and throw out a thank you every now and again. You have had your own idea yet that makes sense. Other than agents should use settlers as a go to.....you only say that because it benefits you the most.

I'm about to email you to see yours if you don't mind and I'll compare!

Yeah but no offense, that sheet sucks. I about pulled my hair out trying to go through it. Also it's funny that you told me I shouldn't be giving away the cheat sheet unless they were my agents. But now you're doing it. You have mimicked everything from what we all do. Your agents should be happy. Without our ideas you'd be left behind. I know you'll spin this, but it's the truth. Don't give out cheat sheets unless they contract, now you do it. Fixed cost DM is for losers....now you have it. Pointless to use SNL because low comp and not useful.....now you use em. The list goes on and on.... I'm not hating because of you actually adapting, but stop trying to take credit all the time and throw out a thank you every now and again. You have had your own idea yet that makes sense. Other than agents should use settlers as a go to.....you only say that because it benefits you the most.

Geeze man! Just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back