United Insurance Company Of America / Home Service

I have a client that took out a 10k policy with them in 1989. The client is now 63 years of age. The client cannot locate the policy,says they never got one. The client tells me there's a loan against it they never paid back.When you call their home office for information,they tell the client to contact the agent. I prepared a list of questions for the client to ask the agent.When the client contacts the agent to get the values,the agent tells the client the following:

Current DB $8100
Max loan value $1000
Current CV $1000

The client is also advised that the policy will be paid up at age 65,they should go ahead at that time and start paying the loan off with the goal of having a 10k paid up policy.

Does anyone know if they have ever offered life paid up at 65 ?

I replaced a United Insurance plan yesterday; don't see them around much any longer.

Diabetic (2 year wait)
HBP and pretty much any other pill (2 year wait)

They are very easy to replace. But they aren't going anywhere. Their books increase each year. They get the people that just can't stay on bank draft. Most of their clients makes the agent come several times a month and collect 5 dollars here and 7 dollars there.

Diabetic (2 year wait)
HBP and pretty much any other pill (2 year wait)

They are very easy to replace. But they aren't going anywhere. Their books increase each year. They get the people that just can't stay on bank draft. Most of their clients makes the agent come several times a month and collect 5 dollars here and 7 dollars there.

Friend of mine retired from AGLA and took a debit with United... He is an old debit guy that started with Home Beneficial in the 80s. Says United is the easiest money he has ever made.. Can't see it myself. :no:

Friend of mine retired from AGLA and took a debit with United... He is an old debit guy that started with Home Beneficial in the 80s. Says United is the easiest money he has ever made.. Can't see it myself. :no:

I too met an agent the other day, been with them for years and she explained how got it was to her. She even tuned down an opportunity with Monumental life.
Money can be made in any life insurance field.

I too met an agent the other day, been with them for years and she explained how got it was to her. She even tuned down an opportunity with Monumental life.
Money can be made in any life insurance field.

I never said money can't be made there. I still hold the record for the largest check after 7 months (when you go on full contract). I was making over 2k per week salary with full health, vision, and dental when I left.

Still doesn't take away from the shady sales tactics.

Back