UnitedHealthcare Customers Are Unhappy About Cuts To SilverSneakers Fitness Program

I'm also healthy and I don't need insurance, I'm prejudiced against them. Recently, I prefer to work out at home, go out for a run. At least this way I`m free of anyone and don`t need damn insurance. I advise everybody to be critical about it, of course you can insure everything. And what`s the point in the end? Especially if it only concerns fitness, it's like paying for oxygen. You just need to exercise, monitor your diet, put into your diet healthy weight loss supplements, for example. And that`s all, you won't need any insurance.

Best funny post of the year award.

I'm also healthy and I don't need insurance, I'm prejudiced against them. Recently, I prefer to work out at home, go out for a run. At least this way I`m free of anyone and don`t need damn insurance. I advise everybody to be critical about it, of course you can insure everything. And what`s the point in the end? Especially if it only concerns fitness, it's like paying for oxygen. You just need to exercise, monitor your diet, put into your diet healthy weight loss supplements, for example. And that`s all, you won't need any insurance.
73124d1293095709-where-buy-all-flavors-spam-chicago-spam-flavors.jpg

Back